Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Things to do while in Wal Mart

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

One time I got busted by a manager as I went down the back action alley riding a pallet jack like a scooter That was a hoot!

The best time to walk around aimlessly is during the Day After Thanksgiving sale...Prime time to jack with folks!!!
    "It's all over but the cryin'!"Moonshiner

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

I cannot help but set all the toys off My wife hates me for doing that! My kids are little and love it! The best are those toy cop cars, fire trucks, and ambulances. I try to get as many going at one time.

When I'm in Best buy I have cut the power to the stereos too and set the volume way up!

Feedback Score

i played hockey in walmart with a friend. hehe

Feedback Score

When I worked retail and just loved to see people like you guys. O focurse now that i'm out of retail I do the same thing.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."
    -Benjamin Franklin

"If the Good Lord wanted me to use percussion caps I reckon the river beds would be full of 'em for the takin"
    Old flintlock shooter I met at the range.

In this day and age it is easier to stay stupid than it is to stay ignorant. I have had the misfortune to have encountered many informed idiots

Gunco Girleen pistol-packin-wifey's Avatar
    Feedback Score

oh man, i have to go to walmart today.......i'm definitely trying the fishing line thing.......that's just too funny! bwwwhhhaaahhahahahahhaaha!
    "The friendliness and charity of our countrymen can always be relied upon to relieve their fellow citizens in misfortune.... Federal aid in such cases encourages the expectation of paternal care on the part of the Government and weakens the sturdiness of our national character...." -- President Grover Cleveland

The Mad Messenger Zane Zackerly's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Here's one for you, Taz. I actually did this, not thinking. NEVER AGAIN.

I had a cart full of beer and then realized I needed some .45 ammo.

I headed to sporting goods and asked the clerk for some ammo. He looked in my cart and just went white. He explained they wouldn't sell ammo and alcohol at the same time under any circumstances. I'd have to put the beer back in order to buy ammo.

I thought he was going to call security.
    "I Am the Mad Messenger From the Edge"

Throbbing Member scheistermeister's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

really? ive gone to meijer and bought beer and ammo oh and some motor oil too all at the same time

The Mad Messenger Zane Zackerly's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scheistermeister
    really? ive gone to meijer and bought beer and ammo oh and some motor oil too all at the same time
    It could be a state law here in New Mexico or some city ordnance or something. But they won't sell both at the same time at our Wal-Mart.
    "I Am the Mad Messenger From the Edge"

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Those are great Taz! I'm wary of going to the "slum" walmart that is not too far from my home anymore so I drive 30 minutes further and go to a nicer one now.
    Gunco member #11

“it is dangerous to be right in matters about which the established authorities are wrong” Voltaire

Ninteen11

We armed up plenty of mechanical alarm clocks back when they existed. Also we would use the tennis raquets to belt tennis balls way way into the shop from the sporting section. You could get 3 or 4 launched before having to move off. Never heard anyone go aaAAAAGGG! though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.