Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Things to do while in Wal Mart

Feedback Score

Talking Things to do while in Wal Mart

HAHAHA don't know about ya'll but I will have to try a few of these.....lol

Things to do at Wal-Mart while your spouse/partner is taking their sweet time:

1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in peoples? carts when they aren?t looking.

2. Set all the alarm clocks in House wares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.

4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, ?Code 3? in house wares and see what happens.

5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M?s on layaway.

6. Move a ?CAUTION ? WET FLOOR? sign to a carpeted area.

7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you?ll invite them in if they?ll bring in pillows from the bedding department.

8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask ?Why can?t you people just leave me along??

9. Look right into the security camera; use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.

10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.

11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the Mission Impossible theme.

12. In the auto department, practice your Madonna look using different size funnels.

13. Hide in a clothing rack; when people browse through, say PICK ME!

14. When an announcement covers over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream ?NO! NO! It?s those voices again!!!

And; last, but no least!)

15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and then yell, very loudly, ?There is no toilet paper in here.?

Gunsmith-In-Training cheezytwang's Avatar
    Feedback Score

i hate it it when 15 happens!!! rofl!
    "my name is mike brandyberry and i hope to be your gunsmith!"

Throbbing Member scheistermeister's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

my friends an i used to have fun in walmart... the funniest thing we ever did was find a really long reel of 50lb test fishing line, tie it to the shelf it was on and start wandering around... on a security camera you cant see it... so we walked ALL over the store stringing this stuff out. we even trapped people in rows they were browsing in. after we ran out of string we proptly left. it was funny watching people walk along and then all of a sudden run into an invisible barrier.

Cimarron

Taz,
    Now your talkin. We just got us a new super wally world today. I can't wait till my college age son comes home we will have to try some of those we haven't done before.
    One of our favorite things is to stand by the tickle me Elmos or what ever moves and makes noise and push all the buttons as many and as fast as we can. It gets the place rockin!

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron
    Taz,
    Now your talkin. We just got us a new super wally world today. I can't wait till my college age son comes home we will have to try some of those we haven't done before.
    One of our favorite things is to stand by the tickle me Elmos or what ever moves and makes noise and push all the buttons as many and as fast as we can. It gets the place rockin!
    HAHAHA I thought I was the only one to make a whole aisle of critters dance, sing, and move......lol PUSH AND RUN!!!!!!!! then still laugh your a$$ off when your 4 aisles away and can still hear the racket......lol

388ci Bored & Stroked SB 75_stingray's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Don't laugh, but the rare occasion that I go into a WalMart I cut the power off of ALL the stereos and turn the volume up to full blast.
    I can hear those things going off all the way from across the store as those people who have to touch everything click the power buttons!
    Always consider potential Allies. Never dismiss that they may be the enemy until proven otherwise. Be careful how you hold both; You could turn one into the other. (63DH8)

There will always be a large group of people that will be preyed upon, consumed by predators just like in a school of fish.
    Some fish don't venture out into the deep water, others do so only when they've developed big teeth, but most just swim along looking at how blue the water is.
    (GN Member)
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE!
    Member#1499

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Taz38
    HAHAHA I thought I was the only one to make a whole aisle of critters dance, sing, and move......lol PUSH AND RUN!!!!!!!! then still laugh your a$$ off when your 4 aisles away and can still hear the racket......lol
    Singing Elmos, dancing Tiggers, and Boobahs...You're not the only ones that do that. My kids hate me when i do that kind of stuff, they pretend they don't know me and walk off.
    A site for gun enthusiasts and the shooting sports.
    www.proshooter.org
    Further bringing our pro-gun community together.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

With the exception of the trail of tomato juice into the can, I have done all of those.

But you need to add taking tennis rackets of the shelf and playing a game in the aisles to the list. One time we lost a ball and never did find it.

And I can't believe filling up a shopping cart and leaving it wasn't on the list.
    You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
    I Like 1911's.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Taz:
    I love it
    Gunco Member 2241
    NRA Life Member

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

That was some funny stuff, I personally have boycotted Wal-Mart, but funny.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.