Thread: Smart Blonde Joke

Feedback Score

Talking Smart Blonde Joke

A blonde walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the loan officer. She says she?s going to Europe on business for two weeks and needs to borrow $5,000.

The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for the loan.

So the blonde hands over the keys to a new Rolls Royce. The car is parked on the street in front of the bank. She has the title and everything checks out. The bank agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan.

The bank?s president and its officers all enjoy a good laugh at the blonde. For using a $250,000 Rolls as collateral against a $5,000 loan.

An employee of the bank then proceeds to drive the Rolls into the bank?s underground garage and parks it there.

Two weeks later, the blonde returns, repays the $5,000 and the interest, which comes to $15.41.

The loan officer says, ?Miss, we are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multimillionaire. What puzzles us is why would you bother to borrow $5,000??

The blonde replies, ?Where else in New York City can I park my car for two week for only $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return?

Throbbing Member scheistermeister's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Nice!

Gunco Girleen pistol-packin-wifey's Avatar
    Feedback Score

that's AWESOME!!!!
    "The friendliness and charity of our countrymen can always be relied upon to relieve their fellow citizens in misfortune.... Federal aid in such cases encourages the expectation of paternal care on the part of the Government and weakens the sturdiness of our national character...." -- President Grover Cleveland

Feedback Score

"Smart Blonde Joke"

It's a joke, right?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I have a friend in the city and he pays more a month to park his car in a garage near his apt than I do for my house!!
    Gunco member #11

“it is dangerous to be right in matters about which the established authorities are wrong” Voltaire

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by aviator
    "Smart Blonde Joke"

It's a joke, right?
    ~Americanwoman

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.