Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: We, the Dirty Dozen

Ninteen11

Thanks Rew.

Sometimes these things need clarification in this modern world.

So, if Ive got it right, its correct to be politically incorrect, correct?

The dirty dozen are correct by being incorrect?

Feedback Score

Rew, of course you are in bud. Ninteen, you are quite vocal on some issues but you're allright, besides I need all the help I can get in trying to get my permanent halo. (joke as in jokes section).

Ninteen11

Quote Originally Posted by aviator
    Rew, of course you are in bud. Ninteen, you are quite vocal on some issues but you're allright, besides I need all the help I can get in trying to get my permanent halo. (joke as in jokes section).
    I know Someone who can set you up with a permanent halo.

The Mad Messenger Zane Zackerly's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SangRun
    I'm gonna have to retire or sell out my share here. I got some biz to take care of and get somethings done and then I will do my best to vanish. Notice I say "do my best".

It's killing me and I'm physically ill half the time due to all the strife and taking care of stuff. It gets even a little worse than that too..... Anyway I got to stop this as I now know it is more of an addiction and obession than a hobby.

I would like to enjoy my hobby for a while and do what I like. I went shooting with Custer and Lead Saturday and I didn't really enjoy myself. I enjoyed seeing Lead after not seeing him since last fall and of course Custer is a great guy, but I see him every month or so during the good part of the year.

Sorry to hear it's gotten to that point. I, too, have had a gutful of the bullshit around here.

I can't say I'm leaving permanently, but one day I love this place and the next day I think it's worse than You-Know-Where.

I'm taking a three-day weekend to maybe go gun shopping with my tax refund. I hope that three days away from here will improve my attitude.
    "I Am the Mad Messenger From the Edge"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.