Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boobs

2K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  John Henry 
#1 ·
So the other day my wife came to me and said she wanted $2000 for a boob job, I said why, your boobs are fine.
She said she wanted them bigger. I told her $2000 was too much money for e boob job.
She started bitching about this and that so I said you want you boobs bigger? She said yes.
I told here to go into the bathroom and rub some TP in-between here boobs. She said how will that make my boobs bigger?

I told her it seemed to work for your ass

#11 ·
OK OK ... I think we should take her concerns seriously here... Important decisions like this require advise from many confidants. tell her we are to help! we can come to a general consensus whether she needs the work or not,
of course this will require extensive investigative work on our parts starting with multiple photos, both close up, full view, and from every angel. as much detail as possible so we can fully evaluate the situation at hand. it will be a lot of work but I am certain we will make the sacrifices with her best interest at heart.
HAHAHAHAHhh hohoho hahahahahah Sorry but I had to do it ...

#12 ·
hotbarrel said:
OK OK ... I think we should take her concerns seriously here... Important decisions like this require advise from many confidants. tell her we are to help! we can come to a general consensus whether she needs the work or not,
of course this will require extensive investigative work on our parts starting with multiple photos, both close up, full view, and from every angel. as much detail as possible so we can fully evaluate the situation at hand. it will be a lot of work but I am certain we will make the sacrifices with her best interest at heart.
HAHAHAHAHhh hohoho hahahahahah Sorry but I had to do it ...

LOL:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.