This may not be PC but it is funny.
Schools are finally starting to teach practical math that these kids can use
in real-world situations!
LOS ANGELES HIGH SCHOOL MATH PROFICIENCY EXAM
GANG/CREW NAME______________ CRIB_________________
1. Ram?n has an AK-47 with a 30-round clip. He usually misses 6 out of every
10 shots and he uses 13 rounds per drive-by shooting. How many drive-by
shootings can Ram?n attempt before he has to reload?
2. Leroy has 2 ounces of cocaine. If he sells an 8-ball to Antonio for $320
and 2 grams to Juan for $85 per gram, what is the street value of the rest
of his hold?
3. Dwayne pimps 3 ho's. If the price is $85 per trick, how many tricks per
day must each ho turn to support Dwayne's $800 per day crack habit?
4. Raul wants to cut the pound of cocaine he bought for $40,000 to make 20%
profit. How many ounce bags will he need to make to obtain the 20% profit?
5. Desmond gets $200 for a stolen BMW, $150 for stealing a Corvette, and
$100 for a 4x4. If he steals 1 BMW, 2 Corvettes and 3 4x4's, how many more
Corvettes must he steal to have $900?
6. Pedro got 6 years for murder. He also got $10,000 for the hit. If his
common-law wife spends $100 of his hit money per month, how much money will
be left when he gets out?
7. If an average can of spray paint covers 22 square feet and the average
letter is 3 square feet, how many letters can be sprayed with 3 - 8 oz. cans
of spray paint with 20% paint left over?
8. Tyrone knocked up 4 girls in the gang. There are 20 girls in his gang.
What is the exact percentage of girls Tyrone knocked up?
9. LaShaunda is a lookout for the gang. LaShaunda also has a Boa Constrictor
that eats 5 rats per week at a cost of $5 per rat. If LaShaunda makes $700 a
week as a lookout, how many weeks can she feed the Boa on one week's income?
10. Marvin steals Juan's skate board. As Marvin skates away at 15 mph, Juan
loads his .357 Magnum. If it takes Juan 20 seconds to load his piece, how far
away will Marvin be when he gets whacked?