Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

HOW TO INSTALL A HOME SECURITY SYSTEM

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  tanvil 
#1 ·
HOW TO INSTALL A HOME SECURITY SYSTEM
1. Go to a second-hand store and buy a pair of men's used size 14-16 work boots.
2. Place them on your front porch, along with several empty beer cans, a copy of Guns & Ammo magazine, and several NRA magazines.
3. Put a few giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazine.
4. Leave a note on your door that reads:
Hey Bubba, Big Jim, Duke, Slim and me went to the gun shop for more ammunition.
Back in an hour. Don't mess with the pit bulls, they attacked the mailman this morning and messed him up real bad. I don't think Killer took part in it but it was hard to tell from all the blood.

PS - I locked all four of 'em in the house. Better wait outside

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I already got all that stuff, I just gotta get the sign made up!

#4 ·
The spring pole out back for the pit dogs to hang on, and the obsticle courses are a nice touch to our place. ''Security K9 on premises''Nevermind the sign on the back door that says ''Play it safe, we have guns and will not hesitate to kill you!'' The UPS man doesn't even knock. The Johova Witnesses cross the street as they walk by. I think it's humorous.

#5 ·
Heck - We don't get any door to door solicitors. :D

#7 ·
tanvil said:
That's because you probly qualify for most of the above. Right?
Yes and no. :D :D

#9 ·
tanvil said:
Well, actually, one of the Jahovas Witnesses is ok.
When I see those ladies coming up the drive, I answer the door in my fruit of the looms & ask if they have any of them cute young girlies with them.:brows: :eek:

#10 ·
Bradrock said:
When I see those ladies coming up the drive, I answer the door in my fruit of the looms & ask if they have any of them cute young girlies with them.:brows: :eek:

Now that is a mental image I didn't need :brows: . Unless of course you have the fruit of the looms guys singing in your yard. :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.