Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Idiot Sightings

Feedback Score

I'd swear I've worked with some of those people.. maybe even worked FOR some of them

Feedback Score

Now, those are funny!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default Idiots among us. In charge of us.

One day at work I was sitting in the breakroom with a worker from my department, the head of Safety for the plant, and the head of the Finishing Department.

The female finishing supervisor mentioned that she was born in October of the same year that I was born. So I said that I was born in June, and that that made me older than her by four months. Her and the male safety manager hotly contested, and insisted that I was younger. My coworker sided with them. I tried to make the analogy that if I made a sandwich at 12:00 noon (June) and set it on the table, then made another sanswich at 4:00 pm ( October), which sandwich would you rather eat, the newer, younger sandwich made at 4 or the older one made at 12.
    That didn't help. They became almost angry with me and insinuated that I was an idiot.

While walking back to the work area with my coworker he suddenly stopped and said, "Dude, you were right. She is younger than you!"
    Which leads me to conclude that if you can get an idiot off their seat (brains) and in an upright position you have a better chance of having a semi-conscious conversation with them.

Just my personal slant on the subject.

Feedback Score

My sons girlfriend,blonde,17,had stopped her car on a local hiway and was just sitting there when a state trooper pulls up and asks if everything is ok and she says yes.He then asks why she was just sitting there and she says shes just doing what the sign says.The sign read DO NOT PASS and she wasnt about to go past that sign! Swear to God, true story. Sad thing is she and my son will probably get married and will make lots of idiot grand-kids for my wife and I to take care of.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ptannjr View Post
    STAY ALERT!
    They walk among us... And the scary part is that they VOTE and
    They REPRODUCE !
    Let's Be Careful Out There:Not only do they walk among us, most of them drive.

Be careful, very careful.....
    Dont forget the main one RUN FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!

Feedback Score

I work on a ship. One day one of the Able bodied Seaman on the bridge watch, comes into Engineering asking us for relative bearing grease.....

Feedback Score

my neigbor's daughter asked if there were eggs in an omlet.they she spit out the potato salad because she didnt realize that it had potatoes in it even after she asked what it was.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by blackshoesnipe View Post
    I work on a ship. One day one of the Able bodied Seaman on the bridge watch, comes into Engineering asking us for relative bearing grease.....
    That's good stuff! Like my favorite, ask someone to locate the- I D 10 T -test unit.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Blazerbender View Post
    That's good stuff! Like my favorite, ask someone to locate the- I D 10 T -test unit.

Yeah we always send the new guy into the boss asking for a T R double E for the 1 D 10 T. That our official hazing.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

The guy next door says, why is your back yard so much larger than mine? answer My house is two story. He still did not get it. A real idiot.
    Your in my Mind, and in my Sights

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.