Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Woman’s Gas

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  abney 
#1 ·

An old woman came into her doctor's office and confessed to an embarrassing problem. "I pass gas all the time, Doctor Johnson, but they're soundless, and they have no odor. In fact, since I've been here, I've passed gas no less than twenty times. What can I do?"

"Here's a prescription, Mrs. Harris. Take these pills three times a day for seven days and come back and see me in a week."

Next week an upset Mrs. Harris marched into Dr. Johnson's office. "Doctor, I don't know what was in those pills, but the problem is I'm passing gas just as much, but now they smell terrible! What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Calm down, Mrs. Harris," said the doctor soothingly.
"Now that we've fixed your sinuses, we'll work on your
hearing!!!"

#2 ·
Gas

This story reminded me of my friend Charlie. I was driving Charlie to a meeting a couple weeks ago, and he told me about going to see the doctor. I asked what was wrong, and he said a medicine the doctor gave him was making he awfully gassy... but there was no smell! I told him he better get back to see his doctor as soon as possible! He looked at me kinda worried and asked why. I said, "Because that medicine has ruined your sense of smell too!" :w00t1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.