Thread: DOG STORY

Feedback Score

Default DOG STORY

Yesterday I was buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for Blanche, our hunting dog at Wal-Mart and was standing in line about to check out.

A woman behind me asked if I had a dog. First thing I thought was "where is your sign lady" but I decided to go with it . . . So on impulse, I told her, "No, I didn't have a dog but I'm starting the Purina Weight loss diet again."

I then said, "I probably shouldn't, because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but I did lose 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms."

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is, you load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry and that the food is nutritionally complete . . . so I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story to say the least. Totally horrified, the lady asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me.

I told her no; I had stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish Setter's ass and a car hit us both.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.

WAL-MART has asked me not to shop there anymore.
    Colonel Jimbo From the Land of the Wurts in Northeast Kentucky

Gunco Veteran AK Builder FloridaAKM's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

I thought you were out in the street scratching your balls when the car hit you! Still a good joke.

"If God had not intended for us to eat animals, how come He made them out of meat?" - Sarah Palin
    New Member of the Busted Box Club

Feedback Score

haha good one

Feedback Score

ROFLMAO!!!!!
    Jose Grande
    NRA Benefactor Life Member
    NRA Shooting Coach Rifle/Pistol
    NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
    NRA Home & Self Defense Instructor
    A Lover of fine Rifles & such.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.