Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: US dollar

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BIGJ480 View Post
    The average American don't know enough about the federal reserve and our monetary policy to know that they should be pissed.
    Donald P. Regan was Secretary of the Teasury under Reagan. I read his autobiography. Judging from that, the Fed doesn't know much about the Federal Reserve or monetary policy either... according to Regan, there was no formal policy to start with, so they just made it up as they went along.

Reading books by ex-politicos can be scary.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Look up a film on youtube. Its called "Money Masters... Secret rulers of the world". This film is 4hrs total, it explains the current system we have and when banks were formed. Really gives you a good understanding of how it all works. It also exposes the Federal Reserve for what it is.

Feedback Score

dont remember where i heard it but there is an unexecuted decree prohibiting the fed from borrowing money from foreign banks to cover the debt kennedy signed it shortly before he was shot this may not be accurate info because i am reling on memory acording to the report this document is still valid but un served

Feedback Score

Any one of you guys that wants to send me your worthless $1 bills please PM me...

Feedback Score

Can't wait for 2010! Vote their asses out.

Feedback Score

I fully agree with voting everyone out. They must be replaced with people willing to impose term limits ans wage caps, and no government pension for life.

I also thank God for the barter system! When it does hit the fan, farmers, ranchers, and people with skills will still be able to feed their families. Good news, gunsmithing and security will be a useful skill! Guns and bullets will be tradable commodities.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.