Gunco Forums banner

Blonde joke

6K views 31 replies 26 participants last post by  Rahatlakhoom 
#1 ·
A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get started."

Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"

The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a rooster."

Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle.

She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says,

"First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a rooster."

He takes her hand and says, "Second, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then let's put all the Corn Flakes back in the box."

See less See more
#32 ·
Two blondes were reading through a book about the Chinese calendar.
"Oh my God, are you seeing what I'm seeing?, asked one of them.

3. Three years ago, Chinese calendar year of the cow... Mad Cow Disease.
2. Two years ago, Chinese calendar year of the bird... Avian Flu.
1. This year, Chinese calendar year of the pig... Swine Flu.

2010 is the Chinese year of the cock.....There was a long silence.

"Imagine cramming a years worth of sex into the two remaining months of 2009." , said the other blonde.

" I can't imagine not being able to bring a man to attention cause it's too ill to perform.
Cock pandemic or not, the blow to my ego would be too much, I'd just kill myself.
However, your year of sex is in reality 14 months worth before 2009 closes."

"That's 8-10 guys a night! Do you know how many trips to the ER we would be making
to have our stomachs pumped?"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.