Thread: Paddy's Fingers

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Paddy's Fingers

Paddy was working at the fish plant in Cork when he accidentally cut off all 10 of his fingers. He went to the emergency room in Cork's hospital.

The doctor looked at Paddy and said, 'Lets be avin' dafingers and I'll see what oi can do'. Paddy said, 'Oi haven't got da fingers.'

'Whadda ya mean you haven't got da fingers? Lord Tunderin' and begorrah, it's 2009! We's got microsurgery and all kinds of incredible techniques. I could have putdem back on and made you like new! Why didn't yabring da fingers?!?'

And Paddy said: 'How da hell was I 'spose to pick them up !!!
    Karl

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Karl/PA View Post
    Paddy was working at the fish plant in Cork when he accidentally cut off all 10 of his fingers. He went to the emergency room in Cork's hospital.

The doctor looked at Paddy and said, 'Lets be avin' dafingers and I'll see what oi can do'. Paddy said, 'Oi haven't got da fingers.'

'Whadda ya mean you haven't got da fingers? Lord Tunderin' and begorrah, it's 2009! We's got microsurgery and all kinds of incredible techniques. I could have putdem back on and made you like new! Why didn't yabring da fingers?!?'

And Paddy said: 'How da hell was I 'spose to pick them up !!!
    Originally, the joke was about a Swede who worked at the local sawmill (which explains the speech patterns).

CNCer & gunco junky jonmorry333's Avatar
    Feedback Score

LOL GOOD ONE . BUT I DONT THINK THAT SPEECH PATTER ANYTHING TO DO WITH SWEDES MORE IRISH . COME ON ! THE GUYS NAME IS PADDY FOR CHRYST SAKE
    VERITAS AEQUITAS

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.