Thread: Potty joke

Feedback Score

Default Potty joke

A Marine and a sailor are both taking a leak in a public restroom. The sailor finishes up first and washes his hands. The Marine finishes and goes to walk out as the sailor is drying his hands off. The sailor says to the Marine: "You know in basic they taught us to wash our hands after we pee!" Without missing a beat the Marine replied: "Yea well in boot camp they taught me not to piss all over my hands."
    "I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it." -Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sunstroke View Post
    A Marine and a sailor are both taking a leak in a public restroom. The sailor finishes up first and washes his hands. The Marine finishes and goes to walk out as the sailor is drying his hands off. The sailor says to the Marine: "You know in basic they taught us to wash our hands after we pee!" Without missing a beat the Marine replied: "Yea well in boot camp they taught me not to piss all over my hands."
    That's the first time I ever heard that joke told backwards. LOL!

Q: What do you call the 13 button front flap on the Navy's Dress Blue trousers?

A: A Marine's table cloth.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.