Thread: The power of the badge...

Feedback Score

Default The power of the badge...

DEA officer stops at a ranch in Texas, and talks with an old rancher.

He tells the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs."

The rancher points towards a field off to his left, and says, "Okay ,but whatever you do sir, don't go in that field over there."

The DEA officer explodes snarling, " Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me!!!"

Reaching into his rear pants pocket he removes his badge, and SMUGLY displays it to the old rancher. "See this badge MISTER?!! This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish on ANY land. No questions asked, or answers given! Have I made myself clear?!! Do you understand me SIR?!!"

The old rancher bites his lip, nods politely, turns on his heel, and proceeds about his chores.

A short time later he hears loud screams, and sees the DEA officer running for his life chased by the rancher's big Santa Gertrudis bull.

With every step the bull is gaining ground on the officer. It seems likely he'll be gored before he reaches safety! The officer is clearly terrified out of his mind!

The rancher throws down his tools, runs to the fence and yells at the top of his lungs,
    "Your badge officer! Show him your BADGE !!!"

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

LOL!

John 3:16

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.