Thread: The Blue Pigeon...

Feedback Score

Default The Blue Pigeon...

The Blue Pigeon.
    The mayor of Hamilton (insert name of whatever US city you like lol) was very worried about a plague of pigeons. He could not remove the pigeons from the city.

All of Hamilton was becoming covered in pigeon shit. The people couldn’t walk on the sidewalks, or drive on the roads. It was costing a fortune to keep the streets and sidewalks clean.

One day a man came to the City Building and offered the Mayor a proposition.

“I can rid your beautiful city of its plague of pigeons without any
    cost to the city. You must promise not to ask me any questions though.
    Or, you can pay me one million dollars to ask one question.”

The mayor considered the offer briefly, then accepted the free proposition.

The next day the man climbed to the top of the City Building, opened his coat, and released a blue pigeon. The blue pigeon circled in the air, and flew up into the bright blue Ohio sky.

All the pigeons in Hamilton saw the blue pigeon, and gathered in the air behind it. The Hamilton pigeons followed the blue pigeon as it flew southward, out of the city. The next day the blue pigeon returned alone to the man atop the City Building.

The Mayor was very impressed. He felt the man, and his pigeon had performed a miraculous feat in ridding Hamilton of the plague. Even though the man had charged nothing, the mayor presented him with a check for 1 million dollars.

Then told the man that, indeed, he did have a question to ask. Even though they had agreed to no fee, and the man had rid the city of pigeons. The man accepted the money, and told the mayor to ask his ONE question.

Do you think the Mayor is going to ask how the blue pigeon led all
    the pigeons away?

Do you think the Mayor is going to ask where all the pigeons went?

Do you think he is going to ask where the man got the blue pigeon?
    Nope.

The mayor asked:

“Do you have a blue Mexican?”
    Last edited by celticfire; 12-27-2009 at 11:04 AM.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I havent been to Hamilton in 20 years.What I remember,all the girls had big butts.Maybe that is drawing the Mexicans.Hamilton use to be a Gangster hideout until Robert Kennedy became AG and shut down the gambleing in our area.I remember slot machines in bars when I was a kid.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Blue Pigeon...-heaven.jpg  

SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.