Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: The 17 Truths Necessary For Being A Successful ARFCOM Poster

  1. #11
    Gunco Addicted for life j427x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,349
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

    Rental

    Quote Originally Posted by pirate56 View Post
    I read a thread on another forum where a guy wanted to know if he should get an ar or ak, a mod chimed in about how an ak was only good if you wanted to shoot across the street, and was woefully under powerd and inacurate, the ar was better for long distances but was only .22 cal. in his opinion he thought his marlin lever action in .30-30 was more accurate and balistically superior to both. In the 40 years or so I have been collecting military weapons I never remembered a country arming itself with lever action rifles in .30-30
    LOL! i think a few special ops may have been armed with the dreaded leaver action assault rifle back in the 1800s!

  2. #12
    Gunco Regular bsouthnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Spartanburg SC
    Posts
    445
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

    Default

    Give the special guys special guns. I'm old air force so call in the strike, light it up, fly home and go to the bar!
    Bill from Spartanburg

    Be like an old dog!!!! If you can't eat it or screw it, just piss on it and walk away!!!!

  3. #13
    Thunderbolt Armory LLC A-Rok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    40
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    #19 The total number of rails, optics, upgrdes, and accessories on your AR-15 are directly proportional to how tactical you are, and how credible you are in regards to firearm information.

  4. #14
    Gunco Addicted for life j427x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,349
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

    Default

    #20 a mall-ninjas dick size is directly related to how much money he spent on certain name brands which he can drop to impress other mall-ninjas. in the mall-ninja pecker poll the more money you spend on the "names" the higher your status!

    after if it costs more it has got to better than the other guys right?--if it costs more you got to be the real-pro right?

    i am sure that goat-fucker with the dirty AK is going to be real impressed by all the bread you wasted ---ie invested on your weapon!

  5. #15
    GuncoHolic BBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,174
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    #20 a mall-ninjas dick size is directly related to how much money he spent on certain name brands which he can drop to impress other mall-ninjas. in the mall-ninja pecker poll the more money you spend on the "names" the higher your status!

    after if it costs more it has got to better than the other guys right?--if it costs more you got to be the real-pro right?

    i am sure that goat-fucker with the dirty AK is going to be real impressed by all the bread you wasted ---ie invested on your weapon!
    So true!!

  6. #16
    Gunco Veteran Markp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somalia
    Posts
    1,840
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A-Rok View Post
    #19 The total number of rails, optics, upgrdes, and accessories on your AR-15 are directly proportional to how tactical you are, and how credible you are in regards to firearm information.

    What does it mean if all I use is iron sights on an AR and don't have a plethora of gadgets hanging off my weapon?

  7. #17
    No Hope For Me Coils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    PA Where the Amish Roam Free
    Posts
    14,039
    Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

    Default

    What does it mean if all I use is iron sights on an AR and don't have a plethora of gadgets hanging off my weapon?
    Your uneducated in the mall-ninja ways and will never feel the true power of the force
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

  8. #18
    Gunco Member funwithbeltfeds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    68
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    Your uneducated in the mall-ninja ways and will never feel the true power of the force
    No force, Thats NOT an AR then!!!

  9. #19
    Gunco Addicted for life j427x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,349
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

    Default

    i can see some NCO on some far flung battlefront giving some mall ninja an ass chewing.

    "WTF do YOU mean NOT jumping into the ditch and low crawling 500M because your weapon freaking MIGHT get dirty? i don't give a damn how much it cost! suck it up you piece of shit! jump in that mud filled ditch and low crawl! if you can't make contact with the enemy what kind of POS are YOU? FUCK YOU AND YOUR GOD DAMNED GOLD PLATED OPTICS! GET OUT THERE AND KILL THE ENEMY!

    LOL!

  10. #20
    GuncoHolic Tommo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,950
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

    Default

    Though I like reading the General Discussion, Hometown and AK sections of Arfcom, I have no use for ARs. It is the M1, M1A and AK for me!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •