Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: He caught a leprechan!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default He caught a leprechan!

This is supposed to be tru, heard it from the ladys husband. She works w/ mental patients who live in the community,goes around checking on them. One nut job calls her one morning, says he has caught a leprechan and she should come right over and see. She tells him to calm down,take his meds, your just hallucenating. He calls her several more times,same thing. The next day she gos to see him on her regular visit. He is very exited and takes her to the closet.She hears something beating on the door from inside. When he opens the door she sees a midget tied up in the closet. Turns out he was a Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints door to door guy. He had been there 1 1/2 days!
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Well??????? Did he get the leprechans pot of gold?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

After being in there a day and a half I bet he left something, probably not gold!
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mtdew View Post
    After being in there a day and a half I bet he left something, probably not gold!
    Treasure!!

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mtdew
    Treasure!!
    LOL
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Feedback Score

Leprechan must be the Jehovah Witnesses version of leprechaun. I'm guessing that guy lost his chance of being one of the 144,000who will be resurrected after the world comes to a screeching halt. With 7 million members world wide and all of those who have died since 1872 there must be a pretty strict weeding out process. I hope the little guy isn't stuck in a closet on judgment day, that would be a bummer.
    Life Member of Wisconsin Libertarians, WGO, GOA, JPFO, NRA, American Legion and VFW

Women are pretty but guns, dogs and mules have never lied to me

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Old Grump View Post
    Leprechan must be the Jehovah Witnesses version of leprechaun. I'm guessing that guy lost his chance of being one of the 144,000who will be resurrected after the world comes to a screeching halt. With 7 million members world wide and all of those who have died since 1872 there must be a pretty strict weeding out process. I hope the little guy isn't stuck in a closet on judgment day, that would be a bummer.
    Actually. the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints are the Mormons
    Nemo ME Impune Lacessit
    Manus sapiens potens est
    пиштоли не убиваат луѓе, тие само го прават тоа полесно

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Old Grump View Post

The 144,000 are the select few from all 12 tribes that will serve with Jesus in heaven. There will be many, many more that will populate the earth and bring it back to a paradise after armagedon.
    I know nothing...........nothing !

Feedback Score

i dont get it! was he a midget or something?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Ladies and gentlemen, our school system at work:
    Quote Originally Posted by leonpiper69 View Post
    i dont get it! was he a midget or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by mtdew View Post
    This is supposed to be tru, heard it from the ladys husband. She works w/ mental patients who live in the community,goes around checking on them. One nut job calls her one morning, says he has caught a leprechan and she should come right over and see. She tells him to calm down,take his meds, your just hallucenating. He calls her several more times,same thing. The next day she gos to see him on her regular visit. He is very exited and takes her to the closet.She hears something beating on the door from inside. When he opens the door she sees a midget tied up in the closet. Turns out he was a Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints door to door guy. He had been there 1 1/2 days!
    Was it a midget?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.