Thread: Illegal Immigrants are ...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Illegal Immigrants are ...

Just Like Sperm!

Millions of them enter

But only ONE actually WORKS!
    Karl

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Absolutely!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

AMEN!! Got that right!!

Feedback Score

Well said Brother!

Hey did ya hear where Commie-fornia just gave illegal aliens the right to access taxpayer money for education? I wonder how many citizens and hard working legal residents (legal immigrants who did all the right things) kids this stupid law will displace in Colleges?

WTF is this crap all about? Its merely an extension of our 'Commie in Chiefs" failed policy's. I dont know about ya all, but Im sick and tired of this crap and I'm not gonna sit by idle and put up with it anymore! I dont wanna pay for a criminal to go to college! I refuse to freaking do! Kick those illegal Alien A holes out. Don't put them on a plane or bus..set up a big cannon on the Rio Grande and fire them back to Mexico at supersonic speeds! It will sound something like this. Boom! followed by Splat! I bet that fixes the freaking problem.

Im a Texas guy, and Rick Perry (we call him slick Rick down this a way) failed miserably on this issue. With all the Americans outta work, why do we have to pay for this criminal illegal alien scum sneaking into America? We have enough criminals here, do we really need to import more?

Watch out, similar bullcrap is coming to a libtard state legislature near you soon!
    Last edited by SouthTexasGuy; 10-09-2011 at 05:26 AM.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

illegal immigrants are..........................first and foremost ILLEGAL!!!!! weather they work or not

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SouthTexasGuy View Post
    Well said Brother!

Hey did ya hear where Commie-fornia just gave illegal aliens the right to access taxpayer money for education? I wonder how many citizens and hard working legal residents (legal immigrants who did all the right things) kids this stupid law will displace in Colleges?

WTF is this crap all about? Its merely an extension of our 'Commie in Chiefs" failed policy's. I dont know about ya all, but Im sick and tired of this crap and I'm not gonna sit by idle and put up with it anymore! I dont wanna pay for a criminal to go to college! I refuse to freaking do! Kick those illegal Alien A holes out. Don't put them on a plane or bus..set up a big cannon on the Rio Grande and fire them back to Mexico at supersonic speeds! It will sound something like this. Boom! followed by Splat! I bet that fixes the freaking problem.

Im a Texas guy, and Rick Perry (we call him slick Rick down this a way) failed miserably on this issue. With all the Americans outta work, why do we have to pay for this criminal illegal alien scum sneaking into America? We have enough criminals here, do we really need to import more?

Watch out, similar bullcrap is coming to a libtard state legislature near you soon!
    Just so you know, MY THREE KIDS! My niece is 18, and can't get a job because she is not bi-lingual. I have been told that since more than 50% of worker in a fast food joint can't speak english, hiring an english only speaker would expose the restaurant to liability..... Also, the classes she needs to take are all full, of the kids of illegals.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score

Bellson,

I am so sorry to hear about that.

I for 1 am tired of pressing 1 for english. Mark my words, before too long the whole recording is going to be in spanish, with one lonely, solitary English phrase.
    "Press 2 for English."

Its only going to get worse unless we vote the right people in.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Laughing my f*cking ass off!!!!!!!!!! Good one Karl !!!!!!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.