Thread: Scary Pictures

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default Scary Pictures

Pictures of scared people at a haunted house, yukedy, yuk!

Flickr: Nightmares Fear Factory's Photostream

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

All those big strong men screaming like little girls!!!!!! I don't go to them anymore sense the last trip 3 years ago when I brought my Grand kids. The local one I went to there's a guy that came out of a hidden panel and he'd grab you from behind, big mistake, reflexes kicked in and I did a hip throw breaking the poor bastards arm and dislocating his shoulder, OOPS!!!!! Now they don't let the participants touch anyone going through. I really felt bad but reflex actions you know, worst part it was a guy I know and that hunts with our crew occasionally. The funny part though was several people chickend out when they saw the rescue squad there hauling out a battered "zombie", that really freaked out some people!! Guess they didn't know what to expect when they saw that!! Not only that but I almost had an assualt charge filled, States Attorney wanted to but my hunting buddy that got his arm broke bailed me out, PHEWWWWW!!! Oh well I guess I just don't have that "flight" reflex, I'm more the attack mode type when I get scared or grabed . We all have a good laugh about it nowdays, but I still can't help but feel bad about it, still.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

[quote=twa2471;648495]All those big strong men screaming like little girls!!!!!! I don't go to them anymore sense the last trip 3 years ago when I brought my Grand kids. The local one I went to there's a guy that came out of a hidden panel and he'd grab you from behind, big mistake, reflexes kicked in and I did a hip throw breaking the poor bastards arm and dislocating his shoulder, OOPS!!!!! Now they don't let the participants touch anyone going through.
    ha ha, i did something similar many years ago,someone jumped out in ftont of me on the walk to the scream park and i was ejected for a punch to the face

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Never a good idea to try and grab someone to scare them, as your buddy found out.

When I was a kid my 'friends' used to try and scare me. When one of them jumped at me at night on a beach, I tried to stab him with a hunk of pointed wood I was carrying. Fortunately he jumped back just in time. After that they decided it was not fun any more.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.