Gunco Forums banner

Scary Pictures

934 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Tommo 
#1 ·
#2 ·
All those big strong men screaming like little girls!!!!!! I don't go to them anymore sense the last trip 3 years ago when I brought my Grand kids. The local one I went to there's a guy that came out of a hidden panel and he'd grab you from behind, big mistake, reflexes kicked in and I did a hip throw breaking the poor bastards arm and dislocating his shoulder, OOPS!!!!! Now they don't let the participants touch anyone going through. I really felt bad but reflex actions you know, worst part it was a guy I know and that hunts with our crew occasionally. The funny part though was several people chickend out when they saw the rescue squad there hauling out a battered "zombie", that really freaked out some people!! Guess they didn't know what to expect when they saw that!! Not only that but I almost had an assualt charge filled, States Attorney wanted to but my hunting buddy that got his arm broke bailed me out, PHEWWWWW!!! Oh well I guess I just don't have that "flight" reflex, I'm more the attack mode type when I get scared or grabed . We all have a good laugh about it nowdays, but I still can't help but feel bad about it, still.:stretcher

#3 ·
All those big strong men screaming like little girls!!!!!! I don't go to them anymore sense the last trip 3 years ago when I brought my Grand kids. The local one I went to there's a guy that came out of a hidden panel and he'd grab you from behind, big mistake, reflexes kicked in and I did a hip throw breaking the poor bastards arm and dislocating his shoulder, OOPS!!!!! Now they don't let the participants touch anyone going through.
ha ha, i did something similar many years ago,someone jumped out in ftont of me on the walk to the scream park and i was ejected for a punch to the face:lol:

#4 ·
Never a good idea to try and grab someone to scare them, as your buddy found out.

When I was a kid my 'friends' used to try and scare me. When one of them jumped at me at night on a beach, I tried to stab him with a hunk of pointed wood I was carrying. Fortunately he jumped back just in time. After that they decided it was not fun any more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.