Thread: Health & Safety Test

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Health & Safety Test

Health & Safety Test

I failed a Health and Safety course at work today.

One of the questions was: "In the event of a fire, what steps would you take?"

Apparently "Fuckin' big ones" was the wrong answer.
    Karl

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Feedback Score

Safety in the workshop must be taken very seriously by all. Your teacher / instructor will have taught you how to use a range of machines. He / she will have ensured that you know all about using machines safely as well as being able to use then to cut and shape materials.
    The test below is aimed at testing your understanding of basic safety in the workshop. You should be able to answer all the questions. Many of the questions can be answered by using your commonsense as well as what you have been taught.

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by titletown View Post
    Safety in the workshop must be taken very seriously by all. Your teacher / instructor will have taught you how to use a range of machines. He / she will have ensured that you know all about using machines safely as well as being able to use then to cut and shape materials.
    The test below is aimed at testing your understanding of basic safety in the workshop. You should be able to answer all the questions. Many of the questions can be answered by using your commonsense as well as what you have been taught.
    (it looks like a copy and paste from somewhere else)

Must not realize that the OP is in the Jokes and Humor section..... Or maybe this is:
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

... or that the OP is a retired Safety Engineer.
    Karl

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Feedback Score

Dusk to Dawn Security Lighting
    NEW Impressa Jura Coffee Machines

Gunco Veteran AK Builder FloridaAKM's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Seems we have a newbie that wants to inflate his post count with cut & paste posts!

"If God had not intended for us to eat animals, how come He made them out of meat?" - Sarah Palin
    New Member of the Busted Box Club

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Seems like one halfwit and one spammer to me
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.