Thread: Goin' to Deer Camp

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Goin' to Deer Camp

Four guys have been going to the same deer camp for many years. Two days before the group is to leave, Bubba's wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going.

Bubba's friends are very upset that he can't go, but what can they do.

Two days later the three get to the camping site only to find Bubba sitting there with a tent set up, firewood gathered, and dinner cooking on the fire.

"Dang man, how long you been here, and how did you talk your wife into letting you go?"

"Well, I've been here since yesterday. Yesterday evening, I was sitting in my chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said, 'Guess who?'" I pulled her hands off, and she was wearing a brand new nightie. She took my hand and pulled me to our bedroom. The room had candles and rose petals all over. On the bed she had handcuffs, and ropes! She told me to tie and cuff her to the bed, and I did.

And then she said, "Do whatever you want."

"So, here I am."
    Karl

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Good stuff Karl, bad thing, that sounds like what I might do!!!! Good hunting buddies are hard to find!!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.