Thread: Christmas is Fast Approaching

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Christmas is Fast Approaching

The Christmas/Hanukkah holidays are fast approaching, and you may be attending festivities where alcohol might be served, I would like to share an experience with you about drinking and driving.

As you well know, some of us (me) have been known to have had brushes with the authorities on our way home from the odd social session over the years.
    A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks with some friends and had some rather nice Woodford Reserve. Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before - I took a cab home.
    I arrived back safely and without incident, which was a real surprise since I had never driven a cab before, and I'm not sure where I got this one...........
    Merry Christmas all.
    Karl

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Great! Thanks Karl

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Now, to find the cabbie with your car!! I hate that when that happens!! Merry Christmas Karl and thanks for a year full of good houmor!!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.