Thread: Cop Accidently Broadcasts Having Sex in his Squad Car While on Duty

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Cop Accidently Broadcasts Having Sex in his Squad Car While on Duty

Karl

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Makes me wonder if there was someone trying to "fix" a ticket.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I have a few relatives and friends who are cops and this does not surprise me!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

OOPS!!!!! I'll bet he had some explaining to do when wifey found out, hope she didn't have a scanner too, but I'll bet she did. I think I'd rather put up with the Sarg's grief than a woman scorned!! At least with the sarg, worst case, you'll may need to find anouther job. With a wife, you'll need to find anouther job too, but also, a new house, cloths, car, bank account,,,,,ect,,,,,ect!!! A woman scorned is NEVER a good thing and the "Grand Inquisitor" has nothing on her eathier!!!! BUT it could be worse, you could stay married and never hear the end of it, women are like elaphants, they never forget!!!! After all, as you all know,,,,,,, in a marrage the husband always dies first,,,,, Why you ask,,,,,,, cause he WANTS to!!!!!!!!!!! chuckle chuckle!!!!!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.