Gunco Forums banner

marine on a airliner............

563 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  PuppyChow 
#1 ·
ok if you have heard this one just go along ! anyhow my uncle was talking me today, he's a devote christian...............

so there were these two muslims on a airliner, one sitting next to the window the other in the middle seat....a marine walks up and sits down in the aisle seat. he takes his shoes off to relax. the two muslims make their disdain known with facial expressions but the marine ignores it............so into the flight the one muslim starts to get up. the marine asks what's wrong, the reply is that he wants a coke. the marine says hey just wait there i'll get it for you ! so the marine gets up and goes to get a coke, the one muslim leans over and spits in one of the marines shoes......... the marine comes back and gives the one muslim the coke, iced to perfection, popped open and ready to drink, then the second muslim starts to get up the marine asks why and gets the reply that he'd like a coke as well. being the gentleman he is the marine says no sit i'll get it for you and off he goes. while gone the second muslim leans over and spits in his other shoe...........the marine returns with another iced coke open and ready to drink and hands it to the other muslim. both start drinking then stop looking at each other, the marine asks is something wrong ? they say the coke tastes different..............well the marine replies this is an overseas flight and not all cokes taste the same, depends on the country it was made in..........both muslims nodd and finish off their cokes.............the flight goes by without incident..............after landing the marine gets up and puts his shoes on..........both muslims start to snicker.............the marine turns and smiles at them then leans their way.............listen he says, why is there such anger and hate going on in the world today, why can't we all get along ? why do you suppose people would spit in other peoples shoes ???????????????????? orrrrrrrrrrrrr piss in other peoples Coke's.............................

:redgrin:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.