Thread: for you pranksters

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Default for you pranksters

ok if you like to screw with you friends and family and you dont mind being really cruel, i accidently stumbled upon the best trick ever!!!

back story:
    been on a low carb diet for 8 months and dropped 40 pounds. i love sweet tea and normally use equal. today i made a gallon of tea realized i was out of equal and used a granulated "sugar" substitute (discovered later its sorbitol).

well, 1/2 gallon later my gut starts to feel strange. wondered if the wings i ate were bad. within a minute its run like hell to the head time. within 30 minutes i have had to sprint to the boys room multiple times. you see, sorbitol and other sugar alcohols (common in sugar free stuff) wreak havoc on you g.i. tract. the bacteria that live there apparently love this stuff and go quite crazy when it visits.

which brings my to the devious side of my mind. we are a family of pranksters and there is very little thats sacred or off limits. being from the south my entire family thinks sweet tea is the top section in the food pyramid. i do believe the next family function will be most interesting
    al gore is full of carbon enriched shit

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so wrong for that. LOL. I would gladly do it if I was sending them back to their respective homes, but if we are all in the same home, that could be torture.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Chris this is the revenge recipe. Its target will be my brother who shot me in the ass with a pellet gun while riding on my half pipe, my cousins for short roping me on a rappell on mount yonah. Yes these were many years ago but the scars still linger.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Used to eat Sorbees, hard candy made from Sorbitol. Statred gettting rashes on the inside of my forearms. Dermotologist said I was allergic to artifical sweetners.

Also noticed after brushing my teeth, had a quezy stomach. Tooth paste has artificial sweentners in it so I switched to Tom's of Maine brand and no more quezy stomach.

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Evil..Just Evil...Sick and Wrong! You should be ashamed of yourself for even considering this without a camcorder to record the blessed event!

Now, go say 10 Hail Mary's and 15 Lord's Prayers.

Then plan this better.

Regards,
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

roger that!

Quote Originally Posted by bellson View Post
    Evil..Just Evil...Sick and Wrong! You should be ashamed of yourself for even considering this without a camcorder to record the blessed event!

Now, go say 10 Hail Mary's and 15 Lord's Prayers.

Then plan this better.

Regards,

ak9
    Feedback Score

reminds me of... back in my chemical engineering classes . When Every Lab station had PhenalPhaline (sp) to Titrate acid/base. PhenalPhaline concentrate is the active ingriedent in Exlax.. one small drop per 16oz. ...many a gag was played .. just simple exposure to this stuff ...not ingestion will send you running for days ...can be very dangerous..chemical warfare at its finest
    funny stuff
    ak9

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.