Actually, that is wrong. His is the 3rd one down here:
Logan City Parks and Rec
Headstone of Russell J. Larsen in the Logan City Cemetery, Logan Utah.
Here are his five rules for a man's happy life.
FIVE RULES FOR MEN TO FOLLOW FOR A HAPPY LIFE:
1. It's important to have a woman who helps at home,
cooks from time to time, cleans up, and contributes to the finances.
2. It's important to have a woman who can make you laugh.
3. It's important to have a woman who you can trust, and doesn't lie to
4. It's important to have a woman who is good in bed, and likes to be with
5. It's very, very important that these four women do not know each other
or you could end up dead like me.
I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand