Thread: Logic

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Logic

Mowed my lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a couple nice, ice cold beers. The day was really quite beautiful, and the brew facilitated some deep thinking on various topics.

Finally I thought about nad considered an age old question: Is a Woman's giving birth, more painful than a Man getting kicked in the Nuts?

Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.

Well, after another beer, and some really heavy deductive thinking, I do believe thatI have come up with the answer to that question.

Getting kicked in the nuts IS more painful than having a baby; and here is the reasoning behind my conclusion

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "it might be nice to have another child." You have heard them say that. Right?

On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."
    Karl

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

I am my favorite American gunnerxxx's Avatar
    Feedback Score

SOLVED!!

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

I was able to use this today with my wife. Although I am certain I did not change her mind, at least I got her to shut up for 10 minutes. Priceless.....
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score

LOL! I never thought of it that way.
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.