Thread: fondling in bed

Another Day In Paradise DiabloII's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default fondling in bed

After 20 years of marriage, a couple was lying in bed one evening when the wife felt her husband begin to fondle her in ways he hadn’t in quite some time.

It almost tickled as his fingers started at her neck, and then began moving down past the small of her back.

He then caressed her shoulders and neck, slowly working his hand down over her breasts, stopping just over her lower stomach.

He then proceeded to place his hand on her left inner arm, caressed past the side of breast again, working down her side, passed gently over her buttocks and down her leg to her calf.
    Then he proceeded up her inner thigh, stopping just at the uppermost portion of her leg. He continued in the same manner on her right side.

Then suddenly he stopped, rolled over and started watching TV.

As the wife had loved every minute of the loving and gentle touch of her husband, she asked in a gentle loving voice, “Oh sweetheart that felt so good, why did you stop?”

He replied, “I found the remote.”
    buying up all the guns and ammo i can just to PISS OFF the douche bag liberals

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks, very funny!

I am my favorite American gunnerxxx's Avatar
    Feedback Score

Funny!

Gunco Veteran AK Builder FloridaAKM's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Yep, that is what the guys love after 20 years of marriage, the TV remote! Good one Karl!

"If God had not intended for us to eat animals, how come He made them out of meat?" - Sarah Palin
    New Member of the Busted Box Club

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.