Thread: Cockpit duties explained

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Cockpit duties explained

Many years ago on a long Pan Am flight across the pond,
    an elderly lady asked if she could visit the cockpit.

When she got up there, she found four crewmen. She asked the first what he did
    and he explained that he was the navigator and what his responsibilities were.

She turned to next one and asked what he did. He explained that he was the flight engineer and
    that his job was to monitor and troubleshoot any system problems to keep the flight operating smoothly.

She turned to the next one and asked what he did. He explained that he was the Captain,
    and he was responsible for everything on the airplane and the functioning of the crew.

She then turned to the first officer and asked "Well young man, what is your job?"

He replied "Ma'am, I am the captain's sexual advisor."

Somewhat shocked, she said "I beg your pardon, but what do you mean by that?"

"Very simple ma'am.

The captain has told me many times that when he wants my fucking advice, he'll ask me." Many years ago on a long Pan Am flight across the pond,

She turned to next one and asked what he did. He explained that he was the flight engineer and
    that his job was to monitor and troubleshoot any system problems to keep the flight operating smoothly.

She turned to the next one and asked what he did. He explained that he was the Captain,
    and he was responsible for everything on the airplane and the functioning of the crew.

She then turned to the first officer and asked "Well young man, what is your job?"

"Very simple ma'am.

The captain has told me many times that when he wants my fucking advice, he'll ask me." Many years ago on a long Pan Am flight across the pond,

"Very simple ma'am.

"Very simple ma'am.
    The captain has told me many times that when he wants my fucking advice, he'll ask me."
    Karl

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Feedback Score

You must think we are all dimwits, writing 4 times so we will get it

Feedback Score

Now we get it!
    God so loved the world He gave his only Son...
    ...Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
    John 3:16

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks Karl... I think?

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.