Thread: Heeeeres Adolph!

Feedback Score

Default Heeeeres Adolph!

The Devil recently walked up to Hitler. “Hey, Adolph,” he said, “Put down that shovel and come with me. I want to show you what is happening in America today. It’ll make you proud.
    “The Americans are federalizing every law and taking power away from the States just like you did in Germany.
    “You burned the Reichstagg and used that incident to suspend the German Constitution. President Obama is trying to do the same thing because of the Newtown shootings.
    “And, our method of destroying people we didn’t like by gassing and burning? Look at Waco!
    "Today the American Government hates Christians as much as you did , and, as you can tell by its expanding anti-Israel policy, it is turning against the Jewish people.
    “And, your method of controlling children via ‘Youth Corps,’ well, with ‘Midnight Basketball,’ etc., America is trying that, too.
    “Your 1938 anti-gun law has been written virtually verbatim into American law as the Gun Control Act of 1968.
    “Your policy of taking private property without trial was very common. This government calls it ‘asset seizure’ or ‘property forfeiture,’ but it is done the same way you did!
    “My boy in the White House has a private army of ‘Black Shirts.’You called yours the ‘Shutzstaffeln (SS). My guy in America has the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (the BATFE) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
    “And, remember how you controlled the press and movie industry? That same policy is in operation in America today.
    “NO, Adolph, you lost the war, but many of your policies are still alive and well in America today. I wanted you to see that you never lived in vain. Now, get back to your shovel!”

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Very true!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

OBEDIENCE!
    Karl

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Gunco Veteran AK Builder FloridaAKM's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

That is too true to be forgotten!
    Thanks!

"If God had not intended for us to eat animals, how come He made them out of meat?" - Sarah Palin
    New Member of the Busted Box Club

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.