Thread: BOO ON GUNS!

Feedback Score

Default BOO ON GUNS!

“Dear Editor:

“I want to start by saying that I am in total agreement with President Obama concerning his desire to ban guns. I think only the government should have them. Toward that end I submit the following:
    “I move that we eliminate from American history EVERY mention of guns! That means that all gun-nuts must be expunged from our records.
    “These lunatics include such people as Washington, Revere, Jefferson, Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt among many others. These jerks loved guns! Reading their writings you will find many positive mentions of firearms. Some of these creeps were members of militias and none of them were heros!
    “To me it is abhorrent that today we place their images on our coins and currency so that we are constantly reminded of them. Every time I make a purchase, there’s a gun-nut looking at me. I believe that these gun-toters should be removed from our money
    “I also think that our history books should be re-written to eliminate every memory of these gun-lovers. It should be against the law to even mention their foul names. Burn all books that mention guns or gun owners.
    “I further believe that their faces should be removed from Mount Rushmore and replaced by such wonderful gun-grabbers as Bill Clinton, Ted Kennedy, Sarah Brady, Diane Swinestein and President Obama.
    "And, why do so called 'hunters' have to kill animals? Why don't they buy their meat at the store like I do? They always have plenty.
    “Finally, I propose that the Second Amendment of the so-called Bill of Rights be ELIMINATED!
    “I really don’t understand how we can ever eliminate guns if we continue to honor gun-nuts.
    “Sincerely yours; Ann Oogly Purson”

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

What rock did you crawl out off? Never mind, I'm not interested.
    Your in my Mind, and in my Sights

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy t View Post
    This is in the humor section.

Feedback Score

What I wrote is called "Political Satire." I try to think like somebody from the lunatic left and write it the way I think that they would. It's all humor. I hope most people can see that. I am pro gun, an NRA member, and detest people like the "lady" in my comical posting. As Senator Claghorn used to say on Old time radio: "That's a joke, son."

Firearms Accumulator Carbine Coyote's Avatar
    Feedback Score

Submit that letter to most newspapers and they will likely publish it without even checking to see if the writer is legit.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I though it was ,,,, smart assed funny myself,, I got the satire of it right off, especially if the "Ann Ogly Purson" didn't give it away!! And seriously you should try to submit it some place, it would be more funny if someone did publish it!!! OMG!!

Sad part though,,, I've heard so many people that sound just like that for real,,, and they have no idea they sound so foolish!!! Or have any basis for there bias. But,, there's tons of them,,, unfortunately!!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    I though it was ,,,, smart assed funny myself,, I got the satire of it right off, especially if the "Ann Ogly Purson" didn't give it away!! And seriously you should try to submit it some place, it would be more funny if someone did publish it!!! OMG!!

Sad part though,,, I've heard so many people that sound just like that for real,,, and they have no idea they sound so foolish!!! Or have any basis for there bias. But,, there's tons of them,,, unfortunately!!
    YES! Try to get it published.
    I'd rather be a "has been" than a wannabe!

2TIMOTHY2,4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairsof this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

God, Guns and Guts made America free,
    Lets keep all three.

Feedback Score

I get the satire and like it!
    God so loved the world He gave his only Son...
    ...Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
    John 3:16

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default REALLY?

Karl

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy t View Post
    This one of course.

Life Member of Wisconsin Libertarians, WGO, GOA, JPFO, NRA, American Legion and VFW

Women are pretty but guns, dogs and mules have never lied to me

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.