Thread: Does she love me?

Feedback Score

Default Does she love me?

A while back the phone rang and I answered it. Some guy asked me if the coast was clear?
    “How do I know?” I answered, “I’m not a weatherman.
    The other day my wife’s bridge club met at our house. I decided to come in the back door so that I wouldn’t disturb them.
    I heard a lady say: “Your husband looks intelligent to me. I bet he knows lots of stuff.”
    “Naw,” my wife replied, “He doesn’t suspect a thing!”
    My wife won’t drink from a glass after I use it, but, she lets the dog lick her face.
    Recently she told me to take out the garbage. I told I already did that. Then she told me to go out and keep an eye on it!
    We were eating in a restaurant and I was really enjoying the barbecue. My wife told me to wipe off my face, I had a mess on it. I told her that the problem was I have a small mouth; it’s harder to hit a small target. I told her: “Look how lucky you are. You have a big mouth!” But, for some reason that made her mad!
    She claims that I never did anything for her. I said that I did something for her that nobody else would do.
    “What was that?” she asked.
    “I married you!”
    “Well, I sure wish we hadn’t got married!”
    “Finally we agree on something!”
    We were once arguing and she said: “I don’t know why I married you. My mother told me no to.”
    I replied: “Boy, I’ve always had the wrong opinion about that old walrus; she was on my side all along!”
    All of our troubles stem from a couple of words I said before her many years ago. Oh, the words? “I DO!”
    She once told me that she didn’t have to marry me, that there were others interested in her.
    I asked: “who was it? My friend Freddy?”
    “No,” she replied.
    “Was it my friend Raymond?”
    “Well, then was it my friend Kirby?”
    “Listen to me, you idiot! Don’t you think I have any friends of my own?
    She once asked me if I thought that married men live longer than single men. I told he “No, it only seems that way!”
    One time she hit me over the head with a vase and I was unconscious for 3 days. It was the best 3 days of our marriage so far.
    On TV the other day they said that accumulated belly fat is caused by having children.
    “There’s my problem,” I said, “I have the same number of kids (6) as you do!”
    My wife is so narrow minded that she can look through a key hole with both eyes!
    Anyhow, I wonder if she still loves me?

Stouts Creek
    Feedback Score

Yes, thats real love...
    God so loved the world He gave his only Son...
    ...Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
    John 3:16

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.