Thread: Nancy Pelosi is a Saint

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Default Nancy Pelosi is a Saint

Last Saturday afternoon, in Washington, D.C., an aide to
    Nancy Pelosi visited the Bishop of the Catholic cathedral in D.C. He toldthe Cardinal that Nancy Pelosi would be attending the next day's Mass, andhe asked if the Cardinal would kindly point out Pelosi to the congregationand say a few words that would include calling Pelosi a saint.

The Cardinal replied, "No. I don't really like the woman, and there areissues of conflict with the Catholic Church over certain of Pelosi'sviews."

Pelosi's aide then said, "Look, I'll write a check here and now for adonation of $100,000 to your church if you'll just tell the congregationyousee Pelosi as a saint."

The Cardinal thought about it and said, "Well, the church can use themoney, so I'll work your request into tomorrow's sermon."

As Pelosi's aide promised, Pelosi appeared for the Sunday
    worship and seated herself prominently at the forward left side of thecenter aisle. As promised, at the start of his sermon, the Cardinalpointed out that Pelosi was present.

The Cardinal went on to explain to the congregation, "While Representative Pelosi's presenceis probably an honor tosome,the woman is not numbered among my personal favorite personages. Some of her most egregious views are contrary to tenets of the Church, and she tends to flip-flop on
    many other issues.

Nancy Pelosi is a petty, self-absorbed hypocrite, a thumb sucker, and a nit-wit. Nancy Pelosi isalso a serial liar, a cheat, and a thief. I must say, Nancy Pelosi is the worst example
    of a Catholic I have ever personally witnessed. She married for money and is using her wealth to lie to the American people. She also has a reputation for shirking her Representative obligationsboth in Washington, and in California. The woman is simply not to be trusted."

The Cardinal concluded, "But, when compared with President Obama, Representative Pelosi is a saint."
    "Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway." - The Duke

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Better punch line then I thought it would be
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

I was wondering how the saint part would get in there.. LOL That's pretty good

Feedback Score

When I first read the Title I saiid to myself you have got to be fucking kidding me! Until I read the story all the way through. Way too funny .all though the description of her personality and ethics are spot on!,,,Doc

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Excellent, thanks!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.