Thread: I HATE CELL PHONES!

Feedback Score

Default I HATE CELL PHONES!

I hate cell phones! I have one, but I use it like a spare tire. I keep it for emergencies. I do not pass gas on one all the time like so many others do.
    I mean: You’re in a poker game. You bid high, he bids higher and the pot keeps growing. Finally, he calls. You say: “I got an ace high full house. What do you have?” He starts to say...and then his cell phone rings. And, he totally forgets you while he blathers nothing on his phone!
    Another time, you’re cuddling with the cutest little doll in town. Slowly she begins warming up. But, just as you think that this is it, her phone rings! She forgets all about you while she flaps her jaw into that wretched little device!
    When my wife and I go to a restaurant to eat, we always pick the booth that is farthest away from the others. The very next jerk through the door will sit right beside us and pass oral flatulence through his phone, talking loud enough for everyone else to hear!
    Often, while you are checking out at a store, the customer at the register is getting ready to pay when her phone rings. She will then cease to remember that she is in a line with other people and will blab nothings while everybody else in line plus the cashier are expected to wait until she is darn good and ready to finish paying and take her leave. And, if the cashier does anything to try to move the line along, the customer on the phone will accuse her of rudeness.
    I was shopping at the store once when an inconsiderate creep got a call on his cell phone. He sat down in a chair in the middle of the store and yelled into the phone for half an hour. You could hear him all over the store! And, because everybody heard everything he said, we all agreed it was a half hour of verbal garbage of utterly NO importance.
    I was there once when a man was buying a gun. To do this you have to fill out a BATFE form. While he was doing that-you guessed it- his phone rang. He could have waited a few minutes until after the sale was made. But, no! People don’t do that. He immediately answered like it was the most important call on earth and forgot where he was. And, you can tell by hearing his half that is was all BS (barnyard spread). The poor clerk had to stand there like a dog on a chain and wait for him to get done running his mouth.
    In most doctors’ offices there are signs that tell patients to turn off the cell phones. But, do they? Not often. I have often had to sit near somebody who was breaking wind into their phone.
    And, you can often hear cell phones ring in churches and theaters. How rude is that?
    Where I used to work, we once had a guy from United Way trying to convince us to donate to that charity. While he stood before us “preaching,” his lousy cell phone cut loose really loud. You would think that a sensible person would turn off their phone before talking to a group, but I guess he wasn’t a sensible person.
    Also, when I go to the lunchroom to eat my lunch, there are always one or two who are blabbing on their phones. They never say anything important. I guess that just want to hear the wind blow.
    To me a perfect world would be one where I wouldn’t have to be constantly cursed by cell phones.

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I don't care any more about people talking into their phone than I do about them talking to someone beside them. It's the ones who SHOUT at their phones who annoy me.

Since I'm included in their side of the conversion, I sometimes join in, shouting "WITNESS!" or "STRAIGHT UP" at places that sound appropriate.

For some reason the cellheads seem to think it's irritating...

Feedback Score

All they are are a electronic dog leash

Feedback Score

People seem to become joined at the head to their cell phones. The only auto accident I have been involved in in the last 35 years was caused by a driver running into me when His cell phone rang, he reached for it, and forgot that he was driving a car. Fortunately, neither of us was injured. But, each vehicle had some damage.
    I just can't understand why anybody can't wait and pull over to the side of the road to answer the phone. I also knew several people who died while driving and yapping on their cell phones.

Feedback Score

Somehow this was a duplication of the post above.
    Last edited by dario541; 04-20-2013 at 10:56 AM.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I love the ones that pay more attention to their phone then anything else, seen a guy walk into a closed door once and I laughed in his face, got the typical "f-you" reply so my reply was "sorry I'm not queer like you, dumbass"
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

I've seen folks riding bicycles and using them.
    Tree huggin' dirt worshipper!

Feedback Score

I stopped riding motorcycles due to people on their phones talking, texting and watching videos while driving. I was hit by one woman texting while driving (idiot) and that was enough. Thank god the bike took the damage and I walked away with zero injuries.

Feedback Score

You were lucky!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.