Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: grown men on bicycles?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

a few years ago-- i passed a bunch of them on the Ba-zookie suski at like 12,000 RPM --i think a bunch of them hit the ditch from just the sound of that thing opening up and flying past um----LOL--

i hate to say it but i don't feel the least bit or remorse either--LOL!

you know things are messed up when the "scoutmaster" comes to pick your boy up and you then find out he is one of them pink-or orange haired spandex bicycle freaks--

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

mine couldnt hit 12k rpm on a good day. its the V-Twin beast suzuki made for a few years. what it lacked in rpm was more than compensated for in torque. the yoshi carbon exhaust (properly gutted for flow) has a VERY deep rumble and would set off car alarms. i have had harley riders double take.

romaniac likes this.
    al gore is full of carbon enriched shit

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I like to kick in the 4 barrels on the 455 Buick when I pass them on the road. With just a set of "Cherry Bombs" on the exhaust it sounds like a rolling earth quake a coming!!!! Ya love me now?!!! Sprout Eating Ass bags,,,,,

You wouldn't catch me dead in one of those ass wedgie outfits in a million years!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    You wouldn't catch me dead in one of those ass wedgie outfits in a million years!
    hahahahahahaha! ass wedgies and banana skins! what a bunch of fruit loops! what kills me is we have converted abandoned rail lines to bike trails, there is legislation that requires them on arterial road additions and yet they still want to clog the streets. I asked one of these guys (friend of a friend) why they don't stick to the trails. he tells me the trails are for "recreational" riders. WTF!!!

now, I spent the last 19 years working for Florida DOT. I have surveyed more bike trail miles than I care to admit. these things are built with the same design criteria as a road. I am talking 12' lanes, 4" asphalt surface and 18" of compacted base. we are talking big $$$. all paid out of local and state transportation funds. go figure. it pisses me off even more, given the fact all of this bs for bikes, that my best friend was refused a permit for a motorsport park. it would have had a 1/4 drag strip and a small moto-x track. the county stated it would create adverse traffic and noise. OH BROTHER!! guess if enough granola eating hippies rode dirt bikes then his park would have been approved.

Feedback Score

I think vibrator seats would be a big seller.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Plan B View Post
    I think vibrator seats would be a big seller.

hell i think some of them take the seat off and just ride the stobb !--LOL!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

So,, THAT'S,,, why they all seem to have a goofy smile on there face , hey,,j427x? I kinda suspected that!!!!

Ya know smartbomb, that is an issue here too. They spent over a million dollars on bike path repairs around here lately in Burlington, yet somehow if your disabled your not allowed to have anything but a bike on it. WTF?

Same as the trail systems here, you can use snowmobiles on some of them but you can't use 4-wheelers there,even though the ATV clubs help maintain some sections of them that intersect each other,,again WTF? And these are all done with private funds from clubs, not a single mile is available on state or federal lands even though our tax's pay for bike and hiking paths which are.
    It really pisses me off that after all the work I've done on the state and federal trail systems for over 40 years as a volunteer,and with the Forest Service, that I can't use them now I'm disabled,,,this sucks!! Most of my life has been devoted to developing many of the trail systems here in this state and in other states,,,,now I don't have access to them, it's just not right IMO. We do have some private trails available due to the efforts of several ATV clubs, but most are relatively far away and not really convenient for me to use. We do have one short one close, but it's only about 15-20 miles total, which pretty much just covers a small area with the trails crisscrossing a couple ridge lines. Really not much of an area. Some of the others are much longer with some limited camping opportunities available and your able to go from town to town, much like the snowmobile trails. But those are very limited.

I really think the state is missing out on an opportunity to advance tourism in this state if they would open there eyes a bit to the possibilities. They push snowmobile trails and it brings in millions to the state, but ignore 4-wheelers totally. Statically more people have 4-wheelers than snowmobiles, but 4-wheelers aren't allowed on any state and federal lands like snowmobiles are,,,,,I don't get it!!!

Oh well, I guess the dollars we spend, and the efforts we put forth in maintaining the trail system,,,just don't matter. Why then do we need registrations if we aren't allowed on any trails, state or federal lands????? I don't get it! STILL!!!!!!

Just me being fussy???????????

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

twa, same here. mountain bike and horses are cool in most of the state forrest. dirt bikes and quads not so much. greenies in control and this is what we get

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

big accident the other day on the upper end of highway 7 -- a bunch of bicyclist ended up in the hospital and at least one dead.

i don't know the details other than the police are thinking of charging the driver of the automobile, but haven;t charged him with anything yet--

this is another bunch of bicyclist though as they one killed was a girl. the groups of bicyclist hogging the roads around here were all males.

there is just too much fast moving traffic to be out there on a bicycle if you ask me.

Feedback Score

OK, the VOICE-of-REASON must say something here.
    Horses and bikes were here first, they have no fenders, give them wide berth.
    You're on a crotch rocket and you blow past them to scare the piss out of them? You're as big a douchebag as the guy in the 18-wheeler that does it to a motorcycle rider.
    427, don't knock riding the stubb until you try it. Makes every day your 'day in the barrel'.
    Now some nitwit suggested paying for tags on a 30 pound non-motor vehicle. I have a tag on my dune buggy. I have a tag on my Wrangler. I have a tag on my 102inch RoadStar. I have a tag on my wife's car. I even have a tag on an unfinished HotRod so I can do roadtests before I put the body on. ALL OF WHICH STAY AT HOME WHEN I'M RIDING MY 15SPEED. I think you should stick that idea up your dog's butt.
    I'll be 62 on my next birthday. Back in another lifetime, my hiney-hole sucked swamp-water for 26 months. When I look around at other vets my age, I feel sorry for them, with their beer-bellies and other maladies there is no reason for.
    I'm 6'2" 240lbs with a 33in waist and can do an under 7 minute mile in street clothes. ALL BECAUSE OF THE TIME I SPEND ON A 15SPEED, AND A ROWING MACHINE.
    I DON'T WEAR SPANDEX, DON'T DIE MY HAIR AND DON'T HUG TREES. I too think they look like a-holes.
    EVERY TIME I see an accident between a motor vehicle and a bicycle, it's because the person in the motor vehicle looked down on the cyclist with the same disdain that all cagers look down on bikers with.
    Hunter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.