Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: grown men on bicycles?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Smile grown men on bicycles?

grown men on bicycles? WTF??

here i am crawling along in my GMC trying to save gas so i ain't driving like mario andretti in the indy 500 and everywhere there are grown men on fricking bicycles?

all wearing those gay looking bicycle skin tight pink and purple shit and those funky little brain buckets! me and those speeding log-trucks had to get down on the jake not to run over those "dudes" ? and i use the term dudes loosely ? some kind of unisex "pat' type would be a better description!

hell i even saw a bicycle "couple" the were wearing a batman and robin like bike costumes --don't know who was the man in that one--

what the frick is the big attraction to gays and bicycles anyway? a a bunch of fricking bicyceling bisexual going down the highway sure as hell stops traffic !

i finally said "fuck saving that $3.48 a gallon water/ gas!! i getting out of this damned queer parade!" and opened up the 4barrel --first time in a while--LOL

Feedback Score

They are everywhere by my work as well. They act like the own the road. Yes I know they have a right to be on the road, but I don't like it. I think they ought to make them plate the damn things and then I will not bitch so much.

Then they spend a ton of tax dollars to create bike trails that you can't use with a real bike (i.e. dirtbike).

The day I got my drivers license I cut my bike in half with a torch and have never riden one since. If it doesn't have a motor I am not interested in riding it. Except for one thing of course.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

LOL!

what is the world coming to??--LOL!

Feedback Score

Hey, it's healthy what they do, no doubt about it, but i don't get why they have to wear them clothes like they compete right there and then and need that edge for aerodynamics.
    This is really trendy nowadays in Europe. Was back there visiting my old country. Had a call from some old friends to meet them at the beer garden. Was there early and to my surprise they all show up riding there bicycles in them frigging costumes, helmets and shit. Our table looked like a frigging gay convention.
    "You look out of shape, you don't ride a bike?"
    "Yeah, i do, but its a f Harley and i don't have pedals, as you probably can tell from my imposing non-athletic body..."

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i don't get the healthy part or the gay-ass bicycle parade--

it just ain't healthy to be darting back and forth on a highway were log Trucks often go 80mph!

a few years ago there was a awful accident where a bunch of um got "smeared" by a semi.

hell if there is an accident today i bet the police would turn that into some kind of gay hate crime!

the damn goverment has spend millions-billions on bike trails for these gay a-holes --why don't they stay on um??--LOL

the one thing i know is they back up traffic everywhere --people just gwaking-- sort of like looking at a car wreck!--

the truckers call um "road-kill on wheels!"

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

They have no idea what a truck or car can do to them if they get too frisky about their right to be on the road.

Feedback Score

They want you to share the road... Well then why don't they share the cost and put some tabs and plates on their bikes.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

hell looks like some country-western singer would make a song about those orange-haired , girly men , in speedos and spandex dodging semis on the highway--

one of the few good things about living on a gravel road --bicycles avoid gravel roads!

Feedback Score

They expect you to follow the traffic laws and they pass everyone on the right to get up to the intersection. Then they will move up into the intersection to keep you from turning right on red. They won't move over so you can pass them safely. I used to ride a lot , but I never put a uniform/costume on to ride.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

jumpin jeezis on a pogo stick!!

ok, i live in tallahassee florida. there is a huge flamin spandex, 2 wheeler crowd here. the outskirts/suburbs are linked with older canopy 2 lane roads with steep embankments, built god knows how long ago. these misfits just love to ride in groups of 10-30 along the very narrow roads. they occupy an entire line and will travel at 1/4 the posted speed limit. you cant pass them because the roads are winding and have too much traffic. in a nutshell you are stuck riding behind these useless morons. they do not even have the courtesy to form a single file line to allow backed up traffic to clear.

one of the most enjoyable rides i ever had on my crotch rocket was dusting a group of these idiots. see, these same twisty canopy roads are also frequented by assholes like me who really get off on dragging knees around corners at twice the posted limit. one sunday morning i bolted for a solo run. topped a hill at god knows what speed. on the horizon was a gaggle of bike turds in 2 single file lines across the entire lane. payback time bitches!!! i tucked under the cowl, squirted the throttle and split the group at about 90mph. fucking hilarious. i am betting they capped their leotards. yes it was a very stupid move on my part and my wife didnt find it amusing, given i "could" have wrecked. but man i giggled like a school girl.
    al gore is full of carbon enriched shit

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.