Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Karl ???

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Yes he should be around any time now

Feedback Score

Karl, ain't been here myself for awhile, you need, beer, blood, what? Can't do without your humor. Help us

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mija View Post
    Karl, ain't been here myself for awhile, you need, beer, blood, what? Can't do without your humor. Help us
    Trouble with his computer he posted on another forum.. Karl will be back..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Phewwww,,was starting to worry with all this bad weather going around the country, glad you heard from him 4th.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    Phewwww,,was starting to worry with all this bad weather going around the country, glad you heard from him 4th.
    Yes he is o.k.. Everybody loves Karl.. Jolly good Man, good sense of humor.. Quick post to say he is alive and computer problems..
    You got your firewood in yet young feller? I have a few pieces of oak for smoking meat, other than that the A.C. is on..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Yupper,,,,

>2 1/2 cords cut up ,stacked and covered and buying 2 more towards next years supply. I took down this >100 year old apple tree at my daughters new house that was split in the middle and I got over 2 cords from that one alone. Love the smell of apple wood burning on a frosty morning,,,,nice!! It smokes hams and venison jerky pretty damn good too!!!

2 cords and about 150gals of fuel is plenty for me for the winter and I stay nice and toasty all winter. This place is fairly tight, and will be better now sense Weatherization Vt did a complete re insulating and foaming of the the sills. Furnace tune up and adding extra duct work and a few other things. It should be real good this winter,compaired to normal and it'll be even better when I replace these 100 year old windows to go with it. There really ragged!!!!

I guess that's one good thing about being poor and decrepit,,at least you'll qualify for things like this Weatherization program, and it's all funded out of the state's fuel tax's here. Pretty smartly done if you ask me. At least those funds are being put back into the economy and being used to help out disabled/ low income folks. Vermont has allot of good things like that going on,, it's a damn good place to live overall.

You all set for winter too???

I/E got you're A/C ,,,,all tuned up,,,

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

90 degrees here.. A.C. pumping.. Mosquitoes biting, fish not.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Just a bit cooler here,,,cold snap the other morning @,,29 degrees but averaging around 70-74 during the day mostly. The duck and goose hunters were hard at it across the road this morning, so that's a good sign of fall.

With all the commotion going on I pulled out the Mossburg and leaned it against the garage while I was working putting the new parts on the Buick I got at the NHRA Nationals yesterday. And like usual,,, I dropped a double coming over the yard about 9-9:30,,Hell,,I didn't even have to get up early or set up the spread or nothing,,just do what projects your doing, and wait till ya hear them a coming!!! Just step out from behind the garage and Smoke Um,,done!! Ya Gota love that!!

I don't care for them myself,, but the neighbors like them, so they got a care package,,Trish said,,Oh Boy,,I know what were having for supper tonight!!

Must be they did too,,,the wind was blowing just right and it smelled,,, pretty damn good by about 6PM when I got home!!
    So much so,, I couldn't stand it anymore and had to go in to get a munchie myself !!! Didn't even finish dusting off the car after my cruise around the block.

Went for a cruise in the mountains for about 2-3 hours to see if there was any color yet in the trees, but pretty sparse so far, just a few here and there. When it gets nice I'll put up some fall pics. Should be pretty nice in 2-3 weeks I'm guessing.

Oh Chit,,kidnapping my own thread!! Opps,,

Get your Ass Back Here Karl,,the humor sections been pretty bare lately!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.