Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BLOND JOKES

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Ouch!

I married one. She is really smart, and a great lady.....Hot too! Even after three kids! But every now and again, the blonde roots show up...Ask JRS....He is at wits end with her sometimes!....
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

A blonde and a brunet were out for a walk.

"Oh look! A dead bird!" said the brunet.

Turning her head from side to side and looking up, the blonde said "Where, where?"
    I have a daughter. I tell her, "911 is what you dial after you're raped. 1911 is what you should have before they try."

Feedback Score

You could substitute "a west Virginia guy"for blond and most of these jokes would work still!

Feedback Score

Bellson talking about the jokes! I married a redhead and her temper. You may have gotten the better deal. Now her hair is grey she's mellowed out. Till she feels she gotta get that double barrel!

jrs
    Feedback Score

Well, I've got three ex's. First was a blonde, second a redhead and third a brunette. Know the difference between them? Not a damn thing.
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Feedback Score

The Lawyer and the Blonde

A lawyer boarded an airplane in New Orleans with a box of frozen crabs, and asked a blonde flight attendant to take care of them for him. She took the box and promised to put it in the crew's refrigerator.

He advised her that he was holding her personally responsible for them staying frozen, mentioning in a very haughty manner that he was a lawyer, and proceeded to rant at her about what would happen if she let them thaw out. Needless to say, she was annoyed by his behavior.

Shortly before landing in New York, she used the PA to announce to the entire cabin,
    "Would the lawyer who gave me the crabs in New Orleans please raise your hand?"

Not one hand went up.

So she took them home and ate them.

Two lessons here:
    1. Lawyers aren't as smart as they think they are.
    2. Blondes aren't as dumb as most folks think they are.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Know the difference between them? Not a damn thing.
    This is funny because it's true

OK here's a corny one

How do you know a blonde is working in the office?
    Whiteout on the computer monitor.

Told you it was corny
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Yeap, that was K O R N Y !!!!!!!!
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score

As a trucker stops at a red light, a blonde catches up. She jumps out of her car, runs up to his truck, and knocks on the door. The trucker lowers the window, and she says "Hi, my name is Heather and you're losing some of your load."
    The trucker ignores her and proceeds down the street. When the truck stops for another red light, the girl catches up again. She jumps out of her car, runs up and knocks on the door. Again, the trucker lowers the window. As if they've never spoken, the blonde says brightly, "Hi my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!"
    Shaking his head, the trucker ignores her again and continues down the street. At the third red light, the same thing happens again. All out of breath, the blonde gets out of her car, runs up, knocks on the truck door. The trucker lowers the window. Again she says "Hi, my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!"
    When the light turns green the trucker revs up and races to the next light. When he stops this time, he hurriedly gets out of the truck, and runs back to the blonde's car. He knocks on her window, and as she lowers it, he says "Hi, my name is Kevin, it's Winter in Michigan and I'm driving the SALT TRUCK!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.