Thread: Facebook

Feedback Score

Default Facebook

This is why some people should not be allowed on facebook:

This Is Why Some People Should Not Be Allowed On Facebook - The Meta Picture

Enjoy .

Feedback Score

Just WOW.
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”

― Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score

Reminds me when I installed invisible fence to keep my dog in two acres (didn't work) and my neighbors wife with a master's degree in EDUCATION asked me if it would keep their dog from coming on the property. Lol. Good ones Romaniac!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Wasin me
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I rarely go on Facebook even though I have an account,,,,,,and now I realize just why!!!

It's amassing to me what people talk about on Facebook and how much some will incriminate themselves by what they say. Or show just how ignorant they really are in public!!! Some of the dirty laundry that's aired is amusing to me sometimes though,,don't they realize the whole world is tuning in???

My brother whom is 16 years younger than me, is a prime example!!! What a dumb ass, he is, always airing his divorce and woman problems and bitching about the courts making him pay child support, and bunch of other yada-ya shit on Facebook!!!!!!

Didn't he learn from being held in "contempt of court",,,,3 times,,, for calling the judge a C--t and screaming and hollering at her about how f-ud up the court system is, calling his X a "B",,a C--t,,Sl-t , ect,,,and all in open court???? They've only fined him 3 times, and dragged him out in cuffs and made him do 60 days the last time,,and he STILL DIDN'T GET IT!!!!! Now he's doing the same damn thing in Nevada with his 2nd x-wiffy of 3 months!!!!

He's now sitting in a Nevada jail for 30 days for doing EXACTLY THE SAME THING THERE!!! And he want's me to bail him out,,,YA RIGHT,,,, ,,,ain't going to happen!!!!! And he's still bitching about both situations on Facebook!

How embarrassing it is to admit he's my brother sometimes, and when people ask if we're related now,,,I just say,, NO! Guess ya just can't pick you're family!!! His life reads like a script from the Jerry Springer show sometimes!!!!!

Some people just don't get it!!!!! And we wonder why this country is in trouble!!!! GOOD LORD!!!!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Holy crap. I forgot about those people I had contact with after I left the Police.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

sometimes a little chlorine should just be dumped into the gene pool.

"To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

LOL-- so much for the internet making people 'smarter"--

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

sometimes a little chlorine should just be dumped into the gene pool.
    LOL I won't forget that one

LOL-- so much for the internet making people 'smarter"--
    The internet is like TV, you either use it for knowledge and some entertainment, or you live your entire life around it and let it rot your brain.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.