#1 ·
From another forum:

[video=youtube;xP3-po0Z2sQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP3-po0Z2sQ[/video]

#2 ·
LOL He's lucky that was just a taser!

Reactions: Tommo
#4 ·
WHAT DUMB FUCKS !!!

Though this was a "less than desirable " model of the Lambo's,, people that pull pranks on a car, especially a collector car are VERY VERY LIKLY to get smoked for fucking with someones classic ride. Especially sense a new base model Lambo runs about a half a million,,and mister if someone was fucking around MINE,,they'd be in some deep shit !!

Don't know what you guys would do, but Minimum they'd get drawn down on if it was mine!!!

These clowns just don't realize the value of some classic cars nowadays . A show quality ,,nothing unique/or rare model ,,Chevelle is in the mid 20's now, and that's for one that still needs some work. A Concours trailer queen one $40K+++easy.

The base coat alone to do my Lucille, was >3k ,,just for the base coat!!! It's nothing to put 15K into a show quality paint job now, and it only takes just 2 seconds for some ass bag to lean against it with a rivet on there jeans and totally fuck it up. You don't ,,,I repeat,,,DON'T FUCK WITH A GUYS CLASSIC CAR,,,,Ya might just eat some lead,,,,,

A simple scratch on some pearls, or a "shape shifter" or other custom type of paint will require a complete repaint in many cases,,and not just a touch up,,,

then you could be talking possibly 20 K. Just for a scratch !! I'm not kidding,,seriously.

Those kids were very lucky,,but at least they got a good tasing and I hope to hell they learned a good lesson!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.