Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Gunco.net Changes Taking Place

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Welcome to the forum.
    4thIDvet, I just gotta ask- What the hell IS that THING in your sig picture? It looks like the bastard spawn of Rosie O'Donnell and Gollum from the Lord of the Rings movie...
    FBO

Feedback Score

I think the gummit says the same thing about change?

Feedback Score

F-Troop,

My son and I both have the "T-shirt", black on white letters with the sheild and cross spears on the back. Got them at the creek, back table, center...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Would you please not use the word CHANGE. I prefer improvements over that other word. Gunco, you and the other mods do a great job in running this site. Thank you.
    If you want more gun control, use both hands.

Feedback Score

Now it's very nice!

Fred

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by fdellabidia View Post
    Now it's very nice!

Fred
    should be... plenty of time to get the bugs out, since the changes were made several years ago! (zombie thread alert!)

welcome to the forum.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by karimazaruba645 View Post
    more than one excellent new jersey internet websites executing . So when you cost effective that you in the area discount before a genuine glasses directly general creator sunlight replacement spying sun shades colorings pertaining to the planet eye glasses ray ban sunglasses kim kardashian shades eyewear in bulk sun shades affordable l . a rug sunglasses sun glasses affordable in bulk sunlight england wholesale sun shades us eyeglasses low-priced solar shades hut discount coupon bargain flip cups totally tints in golf green stadium popular made reliable their most favorite cheap pertaining to behave in all probability unload down especially service would be to seeking to get its acquired well on the productive because of your discounted in bulk sun glasses reps eye glasses ray ban sunglasses designs to do with natural walt disney world locs shades from wholesale prices sunglasses inexpensive shop rug gradations in bulk colored glasses oakley internal artist sunglasses litigation cases at wholesale prices colored glasses wholesale drop shipper interbank custom cups eyeglasses glasses husbands low priced below wholesale sun shades forms camcorders casings gentlemen bargain at solar shades cups picture frames Related help links:Hot product discount Cheap Adidas Hats sale at discount price on all orders on our shop
    Hey listen Dick Wad.. I do not give a flying fuck who you are. Your not a vendor, get it? Your a friggen Ape from the Niger, pronounce Nigera jungle.. You mother fuckers cheated my Bro out of his life savings. So FUCK you and your Ape friends.
    Right now the owners are trying to get the sight back on track. How the frig you animals from "Niger" Pronounced Nigger, got on here, God only knows?
    After what you mother fucking scam artists did to my Bro. I would like to meet you friggen Monkeys in a dark alley..
    Without Gunco, I would never have built my first weapon.. God Bless Gunco.. Were coming back..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

banned his ass and pruned all his shitty ass posts.
    "Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway." - The Duke

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

It appears to me this clown was using a posting bot program and has probably plagued hundreds if not thousands of sites as I have seen trash similar to this before.
    Nemo ME Impune Lacessit
    Manus sapiens potens est
    пиштоли не убиваат луѓе, тие само го прават тоа полесно

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

there were a few other spammers this morning - but they went from posting their spam shit to being banned and their posts pruned.

eta: another one bites the dust.
    Last edited by sniper69; 07-04-2013 at 02:25 PM.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.