Gunco Forums banner

WELCOME TO GUNCO

21K views 36 replies 32 participants last post by  jim8950867 
#1 ·
Members;
Sorry for the delay in getting the site back up. This is a large site and it took time to move it from our previous web host to our new Gun Friendly web host.

Gunco has been upgraded in many ways including our own dedicated servers. No longer are we slaves to shared web hosting. As you can see when looking around we have upgraded the forums, look, feel and backend of the site, for a better member experience.

Like anything new you may find some small issues with the site. If so or if you just have questions about the new site please post in the FEEDBACK AND TECH SUPPORT Forum.

From the staff..............Welcome to Gunco

#29 ·
Why doesn't the "Remember Me" work when I click on it???
I have that problem sometimes.
Next time you put your info in and check "remember me" and it shows to sign in again, just click on the "forum" button and you should be signed in.
Another thing, when you type Gunco into the web address area, see if "Gunco/forum" type thing shows and use that.

#31 ·
Wat is the "forum" button??
Look at the top of the page near the middle, there's a button "Forums".

I know it sounds weird, but I use to have the same problem and doing that seemed to work, after a while it seemed to fix itself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.