Changes to forum management
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Changes to forum management

Feedback Score

Default Changes to forum management

My name is Philip, I work for VerticalScope.com. VerticalScope recently acquired gunco.net and will be taking over the management duties of the forum. Your familiar moderator and admin team will be the same people helping with the day to day forum management. We will primarily manage the technical functions of the site and support the mod team. Maintaining continuity as well as the spirit of the site is important to us. This means that little about the site will change for you the user while we continue to grow the community.

Over the next few days you will notice my team mates Helena and Kyle who will be helping me with the site announcements as well as members of our support team (they will introduce themselves in the site issues section). While we get to know the landscape of the forum and how things work we will be on hand to answer questions and get to know the unique needs of this community.

I will be working closely with the Admin/Mod team on ways we can help improve the order of things here and raise the level of your experience on gunco.net.

If you have questions please let me know, I will do my best to answer you all as quickly and thoroughly as I can.

-Philip

in the blueridge mtns nutznboltz's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Dookie happens man. It'll get worked out soon.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Welcome Philip

I look forward to some new ideas
    There is no nonsense so errant that it cannot be made the creed of the vast majority by adequate governmental action. -- Bertrand Russell

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity." Robert J. Hanlon

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score

I look forward to ideas from you all as well.
    -Philip

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Good luck , anything I can do to help let me know
    stalker1 likes this.
    Nemo ME Impune Lacessit
    Manus sapiens potens est
    пиштоли не убиваат луѓе, тие само го прават тоа полесно

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

So the site is now owned by a Canadian company that specializes in the acquisition of web sites ?

VerticalScope.com

Home About Us Our History

Our History

Verticalscope VerticalScope is a privately held corporation headquartered in Toronto, Canada. We specialize in the acquisition and development of websites and online communities for the Automotive, Powersports, Power Equipment, Pets, Sports and Technology vertical markets.

VerticalScope is an integrated multi-platform media company. Our social networks and websites are vertically integrated roll-ups in high-consumer spending verticals. The resultant audience aggregation places many of our verticals within the Top 5 of ComScore Media Metrix for their respective category.

We leverage our deep in-house expertise in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Internet marketing, and traffic acquisition to build highly targeted, successful online communities and websites. Our arsenal of tools includes a significant portfolio of irreplaceable, generic domain names we have acquired over the past decade. These domains drive organic type-in traffic to our web properties resulting in hundreds of thousands of enthusiasts arriving at our network every month by means of direct navigation.

Through targeted acquisitions and development, VerticalScope has built a portfolio of more than 600+ websites with more than 25 million aggregate pages of content and more than 84 Million unique visitors per month - and growing.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    So the site is now owned by a Canadian company that specializes in the acquisition of web sites ?

VerticalScope.com
    That would be us.

Kyle

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Welcome guys!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Is 7.62X39 still being here as administrator?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I hate dropped lines when I try to post some times.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.