Gunco Forums banner

any web site for .22 AK's?

3K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  vz58 
#1 ·
Thinking of making one, but would like to talk about on line.

#4 ·
#5 ·
Anybody used the Ceiner .22 conversion kit? Dunno if it would be a better setup than the factory but they are available, albeit with a long wait usually.

http://www.22lrconversions.com/ak-pg.htm

Use the parts from this along with a custom made .22LR bbl and the usual 922(r) compliance parts and a Romy G kit, you should have enough of the kit left to almost break even on the kit cost if you sell the leftover parts. Should wind up a lot less than the $788 AA-OK wants for their MPi kits. Especially since their description sounds like the bbl was cut up.

http://www.aa-ok.com/AK_Parts_Sets/AK.22.htm

#7 ·
Anybody used the Ceiner .22 conversion kit?
I messed with one that has a messed up mag, caused problems with ejecting, but it seemed to work other wise.
We are still looking for some pics of the mag to try and fix it.

And BigGun we messed with it in my AMD65.

#12 ·
Also watch Duhnam's if you have one near by, they seem to get the WASR22 in once and a while.
Century is the main importer, and still show them on their site for $250.

#16 ·
I can't believe the $788 for the East German AK-22 trainer parts kit. That's too much money. I can buy a 10/22 for about $179 to $250 and the Krinker Plinker chassis for $349 and have a reliable AK trainer. All I would have to do is dress up the hi cap magazines to look like AK mags. That would be a less expensive than the Weiger parts kit. Another option is to get the WASR Romanian AK trainer and make it work right..

I saw the Ruger website and they are finally coming out with a 10/22 pistol (probably overpriced) which could be made into a Krinker Pliker pistol if C & S Metal Werkes remove the stock attachments.

#17 ·
I saw the Ruger website and they are finally coming out with a 10/22 pistol (probably overpriced) which could be made into a Krinker Pliker pistol if C & S Metal Werkes remove the stock attachments.

Id like to have one of those pistols as is. been eyballing that one for awhile.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.