Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2 questions - Case Reaming and Resizing for 45 Win Mag

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

$34.10 each for 10 is not to bad. i would like enough meat to go up to a 3/4" OD barrel but that is just for the the varmit stuff as long as there was enough side wall to open up Id be happy. will need provisions for pin holes or at least enough meat there and fitting of the tube into it. If some one were to make up a few of these they might sell. If some one does tool up with a cnc set up PM me I might be in for a few.

I made mine clamp on but that was because I removed it a dozen times to drill the gas ports in incriments and thought possably drilling the pin hole in the barrel might hurt accuracy.

It is big and bulky but was made from what I had on hand and (steel bar stock) at 3:30 AM before driving to south dakota. Some day Im going to lighten and refine it up. I am going to try aluminum on the next one with a SS sleave for the piston bore. AR,s use aluminum but have no piston rubbing on it.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Biggun, you can go with 4130 tubing from aircraft spruce, there is one that is a perfect fit for a gas tube, have to look for the size.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.