Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: BLOW BACK IDEAS W LESS AK PARTS

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    IF you can find it id like to see the link.
    24HR-AK47

Found it.

EDIT: On page 102/103 he almost makes it into an open bolt submachinegun without knowing.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

1biggun, did you see my pm I sent on the 31st?
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

I have plans to some day do one of these but the recivers are costly and I dont know much about them. so for know Im sticking to what know. Ive got a few stens and sunomies I could build as well. im looking at designs that can be done on a bent ak flat or a 100% reciver.

I relize I can just buy a pistol that does all this but I want to build it myself
    The G3/MP5 flats are $39 and $49 at ORF, you have to call and ask if they are still on sale, but they were a few weeks ago. You can bend them without a jig, but they are a little tricky, you will need a piece of 3/4" round stock for bending them.

If you are feeling more creative you could use a round tube to build around the G3 trunnion.

I built this without a jig.

$225 Pakistani G3 parts kit
    $39 flat

Of course I had to get compliance parts which included $55 trunnion, $150 barrel, and a bunch of other such stuff. However the creative person could find a way to build a pistol out of this, with no compliance parts.

Mark
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Hey that is cool . turbothis has a pistol like that up on the AKforum site now.

1biggun, did you see my pm I sent on the 31st?
    Yes i did and thanks sorry I didnt reply sooner. Ill reply/pm you when I get home. I staarted a new more specifiv link on what im going to do. but Id love to see more options like marks build here still. I really need to look into a gs kit and flats before this stuff all dries up.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Hey that is cool . turbothis has a pistol like that up on the AKforum site now.

Yes i did and thanks sorry I didnt reply sooner. Ill reply/pm you when I get home. I staarted a new more specifiv link on what im going to do. but Id love to see more options like marks build here still. I really need to look into a gs kit and flats before this stuff all dries up.
    I know you are pretty handy, so it's likely that you could straighten a bent tube on a CETME, I know a place selling CETME kits (no barrel/no receiver) for $135. So should you want to jump on the bandwagon PM me and I will send you the link.

Mark

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Thanks Mark what was the total cost of your build and how available are barrels? Dont they have some weird fluted chamber that the average guy cant make ?? I will PM YOU

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.