Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: COOL PISTOL. GOOD IDEA FOR 9MM

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Default COOL PISTOL. GOOD IDEA FOR 9MM

The AK Forum :: Log in

i SAW THIS ON ANOTHER SITE i THINK THERE ARE SOME REALLY COOL THINGS GOING ON HERE. THE GUIDE ROD WOULD ALLOW FOR NO NEED FOR A PISTON AND TUBE ON A BLOW BACK AN WOULD ALSO MAKE A NEAT PLATE FORM FOR A 7.62X25 BLOWBACK. COOL LITTLE GUN. THE FLAME COMING OUT OF THE EJECTION PORT IS A LITTLE SPOOKY.. I PUT THE POST HERE BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE REALLY USE FULL IN SOME CALIBUR CONVERSIONS. LIKE THE 17HMR ECT A HOME MADE TRUNION COULD BE USED AS DISCUSED BEFORE.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

THE FLAME COMING OUT OF THE EJECTION PORT IS A LITTLE SPOOKY..
    That's just down right scary.
    Nice looking build though, but man that thing is short for a rifle cartridge.

Feedback Score

The topic or post you requested does not exist

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

YOU LIKELY NEED TO BE A AK FORUM MEMBER TO VIEW IT.SORRY

COILS HOW DID YOU VIEW IT ?????? IT IS UNDER CUT BARREL AK. I DONT HAVE PERMISSION TO POST A PICTURE. I WILL PM THE BUILDER TO SEE IF I CAN POST A PICTURE HERE. IT HAD A ROD RUNNNNG FROM THE RECOIL SPRING ANCHOR THROUGHT THE CARRER AND THE PISTON INTO THE GAS BLOCK. THE PISTON WAS COMPLETLY REMOVED AN THE CARRER WAS CUT BACK AND HAD PISTON HEAD ATTACHED. THE BARREL WAS FROM A AMD 65 KIT SO IT WAS ONLY ABOUT A 1/2 PAST THE RSB.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

i COULDNT GET ON THERE SITE FOR A WHILE. THE LINK WORKS FOR ME NOW, YOU LIKLELY HAVE TO BE A MEMBER.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

COILS HOW DID YOU VIEW IT ??????
    When I clicked on the link in the first post I got a "log in" screen, I put in my info and got the same thing deth502 got;
    The topic or post you requested does not exist
    then I hit the "refresh" button and the thread came up.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

well if you guys can get to the actual post it has some really good picks of the guide assemly he used. I think a blow back with out all the clutter would be sweet. Its a nice looking build as well. short barrels are not my thing but I do have some spare parts laying around.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    When I clicked on the link in the first post I got a "log in" screen, I put in my info and got the same thing deth502 got;

then I hit the "refresh" button and the thread came up.

ok, that didnt work fro me either, but if i open a tab and sign in, then click the link, i can get to it.

:up: looks like some of slamfires builds.

i would think some of the flash at the port is from unburnt powder cuz the shells coming out before it all burns, since the gas port is so close to the cahmber, but in the post he says its fron the blast coming back through the gas port that works the piston, that makes alot of sense too.

ive been thinking of doing another pistol build, super short, but i have yet to get a kit to do it. other stuff higher on the priority list right now.

Feedback Score

btw, rereading your posts, you do know that its not a blowback right?? afaik, slamfire51, im pretty sure he posts here too, was the first to try this here. there was a pic from the sandbox of an insurgent ak where they had used a guide rod like that to run the carrier on, and he ran with it. the gas block and piston still work, and it is gas op.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.