Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have info on a 2XTM???

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Thanks!!!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

It really sucks that Lichtenberg Researches webpages are no longer available, and most of the pictures and diagrams on AK Files are no longer available from their hosting sites either. I'm about 5 years late to the game on this one unfortunately. I think I am going to have a local machine shop make me a copy of the EOD bolt/Carrier from my x25 blowback build, and use that. I just really want to make sure of my cuts for the 2xtm magwell. Starting with a blank sheet of 4130 .050". It'll be fun either way, but I sure would rather have a complete tutorial with pics.

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I know there is a tutorial floating around somewhere.
    If I find it I will post it.
    Charter member-Busted Box Club est. 2006

"I will adhere to the Patriot Act, the one signed in 1776"
    - Marc Anderson

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Login Seen these?
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I can't login to WG for some reason. It doesn't recognize my user name nor e-mail, and it won't allow me to look at that page without logging in.

I know that Lichtenberg's original instructions were in PDF format. Does anyone have the PDF file saved, where you could e-mail it?? TIA to anyone who does!!

I went ahead and made a .050 flat and made the magwell cutout, as well as bent it up already. Looks good. Magwell is nice and tight, and fits really well. I have 2 screws holding it in in the front at the moment, but I'm unsure what method everyone was using to complete the magwell install. Welded in I assume. I'm thinking about drilling and tapping for 2-4 more screws along the horizontal bar of the magwell. I can then add correctly sized shims to keep the correct OD of the receiver, between the receiver and the magwell. Then screw it down with screws just deep enough so they won't protrude into the inside of the magwell.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Here are the docs, at least the ones I saved.
    https://rapidshare.com/files/1790028552/2XTM.zip
    His email was eric(AT)lichtenbergresearch.com

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Thanks Zoom. I replied to your PM.

Yeah I had a stupid attack about shimming the sides of the magwell. Forgot about the lower rails!!! DUH!!! That takes care of shimming. I still may drill and tap at least one hole through each side toward the top rear of the magwell to help stabilize it. I need to pick up a few mags first though.

Thanks again guys for your help and input.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I may have some spare Suomi mags about, I'll check and get back to ya. I still need to look for those 41 drums, too.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by zoom6zoom View Post
    I may have some spare Suomi mags about, I'll check and get back to ya. I still need to look for those 41 drums, too.
    Cool, thanks Zoom. Again, I really appreciate the PDF files. BIG help!!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Chis I am not close to getting anything cut. I post my process to see if there were things I missed in my drawings. Input is welcomed at this point. If I can get a solid working setup I will post the
    file for anyone to grab.
    al gore is full of carbon enriched shit

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.